Thread: After Removing the Charger from the Logitech Harmony One the effect of the display is slow

After Removing the Charger from the Logitech Harmony One the effect of the display is slow

As I bought the Logitech Harmony One device and has been the six months but didn’t had any issue about the device but from past few days what I found is that the device display has become slow after removing it from the charger so I want to know is there any way to get the issue fixed.

Re: After Removing the Charger from the Logitech Harmony One the effect of the display is slow

Are you saying that the display of your Logitech harmony remote gets slow after removing from the charging or is your display working slow while on charging. Because I’m not getting you what you are trying to say. So it would be clear to me if you elaborate the issue properly.

Re: After Removing the Charger from the Logitech Harmony One the effect of the display is slow

Actually the issue is Logitech harmony one remote was working fine when I bought the device but from few days what I’m noticing is that whenever I remove the charger from the device the display lits up after a longer period of time.

Even I’m having the issue I got the remote replaced and shipped just yesterday, as the device had the some issue of the button. But while using with the new one what I am seeing is the same issue with the one having above. So I would like to know whether they get the device replaced or have to get repaired by them extra for this.

Even I’m having the issue I got the remote replaced and shipped just yesterday, as the device had the some issue of the button. But while using with the new one what I am seeing is the same issue with the one having above. So I would like to know whether they get the device replaced or have to get repaired by them extra for this.
    If you are having the issue with the device then it would better you replace your device. And As you want to know whether they will change your device or not, as you have already change it once then you can change the device as the device is faulty and its their responsibility to replace the device back. So I will tell you do not hesitate for this and you should go for contacting the issue to the Logitech support care.