Thread: Logitech Harmony One touch screen does not work

Logitech Harmony One touch screen does not work

As I bought the harmony one remote just last one month back. The remote was working fine and suddenly when I went to turned on the TV what I found out that the touch screen was not working. So I would like to know what was the reason behind this, as I didn’t drop the remote or there was no physically damaged on the screen of the remote.

So I want your all help, how can I get the touch screen working of the harmony one remote.

Re: Logitech Harmony One touch screen does not work

If the remote is new and bought it recently then for this it might be possible that there could be the problem for the bad screen. So for this it is better you contact to the Logitech support care for this issue. As it seems your phone is in warranty and get repaired or it could get the new one.

So my advice to you is that you must contact to the support care as early as possible, otherwise if the warranty expires then it would be difficult to get your device repaired.

Even…mine has stopped working. First it was working well but after remote slipped from the hand the touch screen was working but after every touch It gets stucked and now the touch screen has totally stopped working. And the thing is that mine harmony one remote warranty got expired and for this should I buying the new one or get the device repaired.

I have heard the news that the Logitech are replacing for the DOA (Dead on Arrival) device. As I had the same issue with the Logitech harmony one device touch screen got damaged on the day I got it in my hand. For which I immediately contacted the Logitech support care for the issue. They told me that they will be replacing the device and will be getting it within 5-7 business days.

So if your touch screen is not working then it is better you contact to the Logitech support care and see what they say about it.

As you are saying that you got the remote replaced as your touch screen was not responding. So for this I want to say that you got the device replaced as your touch screen was not working immediate after the shipping. But in my case the device touch screen stopped working after one month of purchasing it. So I would like to know will the device get replaced or not.

For this I cannot give you appropriate answer as I’m not an employee of the company or any technician. But for this you will get the precise info by contacting to them. As far as I know I would say that as you are saying the device is in warranty then according to me you will get your device repaired.

Even…mine has stopped working. First it was working well but after remote slipped from the hand the touch screen was working but after every touch It gets stucked and now the touch screen has totally stopped working. And the thing is that mine harmony one remote warranty got expired and for this should I buying the new one or get the device repaired.
    See as you are saying that your harmony screen remote has stopped working and also is out of warranty then for this what I feel is that you should once contact to the customer support and see that what they say about it. if the device is about to repair it properly and do not cost you more than it is better you should get your device repaired. And if the device cannot be repaired then go for buying the new device.