Thread: Logitech Harmony One remote not working well with home cinema (LG HB905PA)

Logitech Harmony One remote not working well with home cinema (LG HB905PA)

I have been using Logitech Harmony One remote and it has been working well without any problem but then now I have bought a new home cinema (LG HB905PA) and I have configured it as well and I have also tried to connect the tv with the HDMI 2 to output on Home Cinema. Whereas the Media PC and Sky TV both are connected through HDMI inputs. I have configured the activities for the following:
    • Watch TV
    • Watch Bluray
    • Watch PC

Here I am able to add activities without any problem but then when I am trying to change the existing activity then Home Cinema input is not changing and the, I have found that the activities appear in the screen where the input is selected but then the input is not actually changing. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Logitech Harmony One remote not working well with home cinema (LG HB905PA)

I will suggest you to make sure that you are having the "Simplink" functionality as disabled in the LG devices, because I have found people saying that it has been conflicting in the Harmony remote's functionality. So just check it out in that way and then let me know whether you are able to get it added or not. I think that this should definitely solve the issue out.

I don’t know about the above solution and I think that the device that you are having has defaults to Input Method 4 so here I will suggest you to change the same and then without trying to go back just give it a try again. Just try it out and then let me know what you get.

I am thankful to you both for your help but then I have tried doing the above method and I don’t think that it is making any difference and helping me out as well. I have tried change the input button but then I have found that the next input 4 is not listed in my case. The thing that can be changed was from hdmi 2 to hdmi 1 and I had done the same as well but even it did not help me out. Is there any other solution that I can try out? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

I think that the separate commands seems to be better but then I don’t think that they are available for all the devices but then I am really not sure about the same. I think that you will have to get the list of the Input Names somehow and then you will be able to use the Commands to Input Method 4 in order to get the value for the Inter-Key Delay. I will try to find the solution and will post the same here as I get it.

I think that there has to be a solution but then I am really not able to get the above method work somehow, I mean how can I get the button to input and also scroll with the same?? I am really not getting it?

I think that there has to be a solution but then I am really not able to get the above method work somehow, I mean how can I get the button to input and also scroll with the same?? I am really not getting it?
    No he is write with the solution actually Each input can be reached in the input menu by using the corresponding no as far as I am aware it is 7 for hdmi and 8 for hdmi 2. I was having the same problem before and I have tried out the same and it seemed to have helped me out. Other than this I have now set up the bluray as "topmenu" and it is working fine without any problem but then the problem that I am having now is that when a bluray is playing and if I try to change at that time then it is going to the main menu and after that it is getting freeze. I have been trying to solve the same but then I have not got any success by now and I have tried the same thing several times as well but then I have not yet solved it out. So any further help for this problem will be highly appreciated.

I don’t think that it is possible to watch a bluray and then change to another activity at that time and rather than this it will go back to the main menu and after that it will go to the input menu and then it will stay at the input on which it was. So I don’t think that this is some kind of issue but then there should not be a freezing or stucking problem as you have specified.

I don’t think that it is possible to watch a bluray and then change to another activity at that time and rather than this it will go back to the main menu and after that it will go to the input menu and then it will stay at the input on which it was. So I don’t think that this is some kind of issue but then there should not be a freezing or stucking problem as you have specified.
    I don’t think that it happens in the way you have specified because I am facing the problem when I change the activity for the BluRay activity, otherwise it works fine.