Thread: Logitech Z-5500 speakers turning off when performing different activity with Harmony One +

Logitech Z-5500 speakers turning off when performing different activity with Harmony One +

As I’m using the Logitech Harmony One + universal remote for the multiple purpose use, but the thing which I have been noticed with the Logitech Z-5500 speakers is that the whenever I try to swap the current activity to another activity what I have found is that the speakers turns of instead of changing to that activity. So I would like to know what may be the reason for getting the speakers turning off when I press the button to perform different activity.

re: Logitech Z-5500 speakers turning off when performing different activity with Harmony One +

I’m using the same thing and I don’t think so there are any issues regarding with what you are saying , I’m using the same speakers set and the functions on the remote are working fine and it also does not turn off while changing the settings or activities in the Z-5500 speakers.

re: Logitech Z-5500 speakers turning off when performing different activity with Harmony One +

The problem might be due to giving two commands at the same time which makes the device baffle which one to follow, so due to this it turns off your speaker. So I think so you should try to give one command at a time.

The problem might be due to giving two commands at the same time which makes the device baffle which one to follow, so due to this it turns off your speaker. So I think so you should try to give one command at a time.
    I don’t think so it is the problem of what you are saying, the actual problem is due to the turning on the Z-5500 speakers with the another activity or button and after which when you try to change the activity through the harmony one remote which will turn off the speakers. The reason for this is due to the not turning ON the speakers with the power command instead of the turning it on with the other buttons which lets you turn off the speaker while changing the activities.

So it is suggested that you should always turn on your Z-5500 speakers with the power button rather than using any other buttons

Re: Logitech Z-5500 speakers turning off when performing different activity with Harmony One +

While trying with your procedure what I see is that the first time when did I tried doing this it was giving me same problem but had the same problem. So I was surprised why it is happening the same. So I tried doing this again after which it happened it properly.