Thread: Logitech Harmony one is not reacting to activity

Logitech Harmony one is not reacting to activity

I am having Philips 42PFL7696T which is listed as Philips47PFL7606T in harmony software and I am also having a Canal Digital CDC 9000 HD which is again listed as CanalDigitalCDC-9000 S HD in harmony software and the problem that I am facing is that I am having a "Watch TV" activity but then when I am pushing it then it does not respond and when I use the help button and then go through then it turns on. If I turn it off then it does not respond again and I have to use the help button again. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well? Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Logitech Harmony one is not reacting to activity

I am having Philips 42PFL7696T which is listed as Philips47PFL7606T in harmony software and I am also having a Canal Digital CDC 9000 HD which is again listed as CanalDigitalCDC-9000 S HD in harmony software and the problem that I am facing is that I am having a "Watch TV" activity but then when I am pushing it then it does not respond and when I use the help button and then go through then it turns on. If I turn it off then it does not respond again and I have to use the help button again. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well? Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.
    I will suggest you to just try out troubleshooting and if possible then just try to change the timing and see if it is making any difference. Just try it out and then let me know what you get.

Yes I have already tried to use the troubleshoot method for the same activity using my computer and I have also tried to set the timing on TV from 500 to 1000 but then it was not making any difference and it did not helped me as well. I have also tried to use it with the HD tuner but then I have got the same response for it as well. The other thing that I wanted top share is that when I am using the device on the remote and when I am selecting TV or the hd tuner then it works fine here, the only thing that does not work here is the activity. Do you have an idea about this??

Before I suggest you something further I will like to know the following:
    • The delay you adjusted??
    • Have you tried starting with the Inter Device Delay?

Just answer it for further help.

In that case:
    • TV is set to 500
    • Avr is set to 1000

So now when I am trying to set the TV to 200 then it turns on without any problem but then I have found that the tuner doesn’t turn on here.
    Whereas when tuner is set to-1500 then nothing works, I really don’t know what to so if it is possible then can you try to tell me at what should I set them??

I think that you should try to set the Tv to 700 where as just leave the tuner alone and then see what you get, just try it out and then let me know the same,

Ok now I have tried it in the way you have specified:
    • TV is set to 700
    • Avr is set to 500

But then unfortunately it is not making any difference, other than that I have also tried to use the below combination:
    • TV is set to 700
    • Avr is set to 1000

Even they are not making any difference and the help button is still getting turned on but then it does not work when I turn it off and then turn it on again. I am really running pout if ideas now and I don’t know what to do, any further help regarding this will be appreciated.

I will suggest you to go in to the settings from your activity and then just try to change the power on order for the Logitech Harmony ONE and then try switching them and see if it is making any difference or not. Just try it out and then let me know what you get.