Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Logitech Harmony One vs Logitech Harmony One+

Hardware Peripherals

Old 16-12-2011

Logitech Harmony One vs Logitech Harmony One+

My question is that Iím thinking of buying the Logitech harmony one universal remote for myself but would like to know what is the difference between the harmony one and the harmony one advance. As my keen interest is on buying the harmony one advance but before buying the device I want to know what are the exact difference between the older one and the newer one.

Old 16-12-2011

re: Logitech Harmony One vs Logitech Harmony One+

See as far as I know the only difference I found is that the new device can support up to the 225,000+ devices. so this is the only feature I see in the Logitech harmony +.
Old 16-12-2011

Yeh..I do agree with you that the only feature which seems to be in the new one is the more no. of the device supported. As I was thinking of buying the harmony + universal remote but when I searched about the differnce between both the device what I see is that both the devices had no major change. So I think if you have the older one then better you use with that, since after seeing the specification of the harmony one + I donít think so it worth buying it.
Old 16-12-2011

As I have recently bought the new harmony one + for my use what I have seen is that the device is just the same of the older one and the thing which I have noticed is that the UI of the new harmony + is different from the older harmony one. But one thing I must say that it is able to use mostly on all devices such like DVD player , TV , Bluray player etc.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,