Thread: Bluetooth 3.0 USB dongle gives choppy audio with Turtle Beach Px5 Headset

Bluetooth 3.0 USB dongle gives choppy audio with Turtle Beach Px5 Headset

Hi friends I am using Turtle Beach Px5 Headset with my computer and I have bought Bluetooth 3.0 USB dongle to use it with my computer. Now when I connected the Bluetooth 3.0 USB dongle with y computer and after that when I tried to use my Bluetooth headset at that time get choppy audio. Whenever I listen anything at that time it skips the sound regularly. If anyone have solution regarding this then let me know.

Re: Bluetooth 3.0 USB dongle gives choppy audio with Turtle Beach Px5 Headset

I have read your problem and I would like to ask you first is have you installed the drivers for your Bluetooth 3.0 USB dongle. If you have not installed the drivers then you should first install the drivers for your Bluetooth 3.0 USB dongle and after installing the drivers you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

If you have already installed the drivers for your Bluetooth 3.0 USB dongle in your PC and after that also if you are facing the same problem then I will suggest you to check whether all the setting in your computer is ok or not. Because many times due to settings this type of problem occurs. If settings are also ok then I will suggest you to uninstall the drivers which you have installed in your computer and after uninstalling the drivers you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to insert the driver CD again in your PC and after inserting the drivers CD again in your computer you have to install the drives and after installing the drivers you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

As far as I know after installing the drivers your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

I have read your solution and after reading that I have fist checked all the setting in my computer but after that also I was experiencing the same problem with my headset and then I have uninstalled the Bluetooth 3.0 USB dongle drivers from my PC and then installed the drivers again but after reinstalling the drivers in my computer also I was facing the same problem.

Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

I will suggest you to first try different YSB port because many times by shuffling the USB ports also you can fix this type issue. I was also having the similar problem with my Bluetooth dongle and after that I have tried different USB port in my computer and after that it has started working properly. You have to also make sure that you use your headset in proper range.

If you are not able to solve this problem after trying above solution in your computer then I will suggest you to connect your Bluetooth 3.0 USB dongle with different headset and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not? If you don’t get the same problem with your Bluetooth 3.0 USB dongle then problem is with your Bluetooth headset.