Thread: Need suitable color laser printer for handling envelopes and heavy card stock

Need suitable color laser printer for handling envelopes and heavy card stock

Last six month i handling mailing services on my company. Every day i need to send thousands of mails and letters. Now i need to best quality based laser printer that works well on such situations. I need printer that comfortable with the envelopes and heavy card stock. Is there any one used such kind of printers on there network system?? If yes, please share your experience here. OkiData c5650n toner Cartridges is already in my stock. Hence if possible then please suggest printer that comfortable with such Cartridges. Thanks for any such printer suggestions.

re: Need suitable color laser printer for handling envelopes and heavy card stock

i have some experience about it and i can say that the Xerox Phaser 7500 laser printer is best for your system. You can check such kind of printer details. this is well for doing such complex task in easiest way. Hence use it if you want such type of printer for handling the envelops and card stock.

re: Need suitable color laser printer for handling envelopes and heavy card stock

Yes, this is best printer for your system. as per your demand, this printer looks like same. its capable to hold and manage the envelops and heavier card stock. you can placed thousands of stock into this printer. Then at the time of printing just gives print command over that printer. I'm sure that it capable to print demanded text on that envelops or the card. Use it and check details for installation and setup purpose.

I would also recommend this printer for such kind of business. yes, it works to print text on the demanding envelops and the card paper. Most of the other printer can be capable to print text only on the envelopes and heavy card stock. Its have own control to manage this paper handling and its related task.

Quote Originally Posted by Denholm View Post
    I would also recommend this printer for such kind of business. yes, it works to print text on the demanding envelops and the card paper. Most of the other printer can be capable to print text only on the envelopes and heavy card stock. Its have own control to manage this paper handling and its related task.
    This is the printer that specially build for such papers that doesn't work with the abnormal papers. here abnormal means the envelopes and heavy card stock type of paper. This is the printer that should be need to perform the printing task on this envelops type of paper. Its official site also describes the more things about its installtion and the handling point of view. You can use it.

There are also few chances where the ink jet printer also provide more information about it. You need to just check such things with the help of the search engine. ALSO FEW official printer sites provides details about such type of special printer. You can take help of such printer.

Quote Originally Posted by Faiyaz9 View Post
    There are also few chances where the ink jet printer also provide more information about it. You need to just check such things with the help of the search engine. ALSO FEW official printer sites provides details about such type of special printer. You can take help of such printer.
    If you not thinks about Cost and only consentrate about printing quality, then directly contact to any official printer site. Try to contact the seller regarding this type of printer. I am sure that such official printer seller provide you such special paper based laser printer. If possible then also think about the ink jet printer. It is also best option for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikaGeek View Post
    If you not thinks about Cost and only consentrate about printing quality, then directly contact to any official printer site. Try to contact the seller regarding this type of printer. I am sure that such official printer seller provide you such special paper based laser printer. If possible then also think about the ink jet printer. It is also best option for you.
    Thanks for such valuable information. i read few information about the Xerox Phaser 7500 laser printer and found that this is best for such special works. This printer comes between Rs. 17000 to Rs. 20000. It also provide three years of reparing warranty. Hence i must think about it. If anyone also knows more about such printer, then must reply this post. I am waiting such information.