Thread: Play IPOD through ceiling speakers

Play IPOD through ceiling speakers

i want to play the music from my ipod through stereo ceiling speakers. someone please help me to do this? i means is there any way i can do this? please provide me your valuable suggestion.

Re: Play IPOD through ceiling speakers

all you needed is amp to drive the speakers, so after this you can connect any source you want to the amp.

Yes OP is right. You need an amplifier with phono input, so dedicated ipod is not require. you can use headphone out phono of your iPod with male phono plug in each end.

if concern with the ipod than I heard a little gizmo that the other day which plugs in and is productivly a radio transmitter - cheap as chips on ebay. If your radio is attatched to your speakers you just tune the radio to the tx and voila.

You no need of an AV amp to connect a TV, except the TV has HDMI or optical audio out. Check the TV or the manual to get what audio outputs it has. If it has same phono you can just connect those to an Aux in on the amp. much will based on whether or not the other occupants of the house need to share your music.

i would suggest going with a richer sounds and see if you can obtain any display items! I would as well be careful regarding which speakers you select for a ceiling as moisture and grease are not good for a standard speaker! my suggestion to go with: ipod headphone to phono cable, cheap amp, occasionally cheaper in store, ceiling speakers.

To reduce the cost you need a class D amp, an ipod dock and a few low prize speakers, could do the complete for around £50 with a few careful buying! many of class D amps and they are small and can be had for £20+, ebay for a few ceiling speakers and the ipod dock and you are set!