Thread: Volume control doesn't work on HD channels in Humax HDR-FOX T2

Volume control doesn't work on HD channels in Humax HDR-FOX T2

someone please help me for this? as i stated in my title that, Volume control doesn't work on HD channels in Humax HDR-FOX T2. i actually not understand why the sound on HD channels not working properly. i tried many things to solve this problem, but cant be able to get any help for this. si please if anyone has any idea about this than please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Volume control doesn't work on HD channels in Humax HDR-FOX T2

yes you are right, this is the same thing happend with me too while listen to the BBC HD "Adverts". this reallt drives me a nuts.

it is somewhat possible if diffent amount of comparissions are set the audio tracks. and this is more possibly if the HD version is 5.1. The net effect is to boost up the average level of the audio which may be makes it more louder.

this is mostly happend in ad breaks they just reduce the damping, so because of this ads are much louder without increasing the volume.

i never came in touch with the audio level control terms. its mostly applied to decreasing the vibrations like speaker cabinets. this is all to do with do with Dynamic Range. The ads may well have more of it put in than the surround programme. That is not somewhat like broadcasters can do any bad thing about this. but for all this there are someone needed to understand what actually they are doing and which is read meter properly.

if your Humax HDR-FOX T2 connected properly without any problem than there may be problem with your volume controls. by using HDMI to AMP and AMP to TV way you can get 5.1 sound also adjust sd volume. by using this setup HD volume is match with the SD controller. if you have Yamaha amp, you must have the Adaptive DRC, this is help to smoothing lound volume ads and so on.

i utilize my Humax via the HDMI to TV for sound. i have put the HD audio outout as stereo. Sound on HD is somehow less than the SD. so i actually not understand that why Humax not lower the sound level of SD using some DB to match the HD.