Thread: Corsair HS1 drivers freezing my computer?

Corsair HS1 drivers freezing my computer?

hi i just got a new PC yesterday and it is newly bought from the store. that problem is whenever i just connect the HSI handset and it will be activated after that my PC i continuously freezing and also i tried to deactivate the HS1 program and sound card my PC will be restart,and after that all the think is working fine so i don't know why i am not able to use hs1 handset from my computer?

Re: Corsair HS1 drivers freezing my computer?

i am also having the same issue while i am connecting this HS1 handset to my computer that i unable to make any of the changes that i also don't able to open any of the page from the computer. so i unable to make to PC shutdown just it will be show that windows is shutting down and it will take a long time but i saw that it is not getting close.

yeah i am also having the same issue about the hS1 handset. so my computer specs have Asus Eah HD 6670 graphic cards and Motherboard which i am having that Asus M5A87 and also having the 4 GB Corsair memory having on my PC. so just tried to use hs1 but still i am having the issue so does anyone have ideas that does on this configuration i have to face the issue or not because i don't like to replace my handset which is totally expensive handset?

hi i might the issue about the driver that i think you need to just repair or install newly when i am have face these issue i just follow this step i finally get the solution for the handset sometime you PC get the problem with the external device so on that you want just repair the windows driver after then you may be able to get the solution.

actually i am using USB3 ports on my windows 7 with a 64- bits. so i removed it and replaced all the drivers and reinstalled them.so that once it will be start up and after that when i open the vlc and try to change the setting of the sound that i saw that my computer is completely get freeze. that i am saw that hs1 handset i working fine on my mac book which is having windows xp and with 32 bits.

so when i am using a usb 3 so i have face many of the issue on hs1 handset after then when i am tried on my friend PC so it working fine so i just check the different between on both the PC so got that the problem may be due to using USB3 so i replace with usb 2 so that i not able to get any of the issue and so it will be working fine.

Try uninstalling Realtek drivers and restart your computer. Once you are on your desktop Windows will automatically install Microsoft Drivers. Go to device manager and right click>uninstall the HS1 (if it is there). Unplug your HS1 usb and restart your computer. once you are on the desktop plug the HS1 in a USB port and Windows should automatically install the driver for you. Test to see if it works

I am having the same problem with mine. I got it today, installed the drivers and all of a sudden I experience freezing and other issues. When I go to shutdown my computer it just gets to the shutdown screen and just sits there I have to shut down the power my self. When I attempt to click the sound bar and change my recording options it freezes. Is their an older driver I could use to allow it to work?

i thought that the driver which is install having the problem, should be have any issue with windows 7 having version on x64 bits so just tried with to install with a original driver so that might be worked that x64 is not a solution that which you are thinking, sometimes you might be have done something wrong on or system is missing something on someway.

hi you might be have done a wrong installation but when i am having the windows 7 with x64 and also with a newer driver install on my PC. so it is not working so i check and after that i able to know that i had been done a wrong on boot so reboot it and working fine, x64 is not a solution for the freezing of your computer