Thread: Should I prefer Corsair Obsidian 650D or not?

Should I prefer Corsair Obsidian 650D or not?

I have a very genuine question for you experts and my decision totaly depends upon replies of you guys. I want to purchase a Corsair case for my self and I have an eye on Corsair Obsidian 650D. My genuine question to you all is that I want to know whether I should prefer Corsair Obsidian 650D or not. Please post your answers below about the same. I need help! Any other suggestion are welcomed.

Re: Should I prefer Corsair Obsidian 650D or not?

Its a wise decision that you have asked us before purchasing it. Before investing your money its necessary to do your home work about the product. According to me the Corsair Carbide 500R would fulfill all your needs. I am confident that you will be satisfied and happy with this product.

I concur with the above post. All the more my votes is for Corsair Carbide 500R. The Corsair Carbide 500R could be farewell for you. It could take into consideration 2 x 120mm in the front and 2 x 120mm on the top. There is in addition space for additional fans if needed. The Pro's of this are that you don't need to tinker with 200mm fans.

Extra Information I could liketo give you. The side joins a stamped lattice dominion that can have more fans on it moreover. You might, obviously dremel or jigsaw the stamped cross section out and embed your particular window. It utilizes the same grommets as the 650D, 700D and 800D. The 650D be that as it may is a great straight case similar to every last trace of the Obsidian tribe cases and as you have even now perused, some folks have changed it to suit their necessities by joining fans in the 5 1/4 sound range and evacuating the standard 200mm fans and displacing them with their particular decision of fan.

You would be able to moreover get a load of the Corsair Graphite 600T. The inside suspension is comparative to the 650D but has a radio dial like fan control on top of the case. That would be about it, unless another person can shed some more light on Corsair choices.

I ran with the Corsair Obsidian 650D case for the majority of the explanations you thought about. I desired a classy look, not something that look such as it fell of the back of a Warcraft Truck. As I have stated in former postings, the Corsair 650D looks like Scandinavian outline basic and fulfilling.

In Corsair Obsidian 650D the cable administration is fantastic. I am just running a few HDDs, so I evacuated the top HDD case and changed the flatter one to the mounts on the ground surface close to the PSU. This gave the 200mm front fan some inhaling room and oomphed the speed from 900rpm to 1,000rpm unequivocally receivable to diminished deltaP. I additionally supplanted the top 200mm with 2x 140mm fans. I do, then again, propose water cooling. Granted that my PC is primarly utilized for business in spite of the fact that I'll concede that Crysis is established. I needed a super calm machine, subsequently the fan controller with all fans on easy settings and the water cooler to keep things additional calm.