Thread: Corsair 650D fan controller making weird sound

Corsair 650D fan controller making weird sound

Hello friends! I got a new PC and for the first few days it was running smooth and faster but while playing I came across that my FPS is dropping. And it is dropping fast and increasing fast. I tried turning off my PC and checked whether my CPU has reached to temperature more than 90C. I have also noticed that my fans had stopped working.

Re: Corsair 650D fan controller making weird sound

After reading your question I would like to notify you that the Corsair manufacturer are aware about this troubleshoot. I am sure that soon they will provide a valuable solution to us about the same. I think you should email your problem to the customer service of the Corsair. They will send you solution if they have found out.

Re: Corsair 650D fan controller making weird sound

I had the same sort of troubleshoot where my fans could not turn following booting up. Than I disengaged the fan controller you need to take out your optical drive and anything else in the 5.25" coves to enter it and opened it like a champ to recognize that the chip inside was blazed. Contact Corsair uphold, and they'll send you a trade assortment gratis collecting you've just had the case for a week at max, judging by your post date. you to join the case into your shopping truck and they'll give you a promo code that'll give you liberate price and UPS express transporting. I requested my swap a few days in the past and as per the tracking, its out for conveyance today i had four fans connected to the controller: several 200mm's from the case, and a few 120mm's from my H80. this time i'm in the process of heading off to unite my several case fans and see if that anticipates the chip from browning again. i'll post again if anything else happens.