Thread: Corsair Carbide Series 500R is good

Corsair Carbide Series 500R is good

My friend is have purchased a new Corsair Carbide Series 500R which is a wonderful system. I have personally experienced it and loved it very much. Its very satisfying and faster. I have Graphite 600T and would honestly tell that the Corsair Carbide 500R has all essential features of 600T. When I build my 600T if on that time 500R would have been existence than I would have purchased it rather than 600T. In future I will see to it that I sell my 600T and buy 500R.

Re: Corsair Carbide Series 500R is good

I agree with what you are saying and I would like to share that I too have my eye on it. I have heard that the connector works for side panel only. The front two font deters. The rear and top fans are just for the motherboard running at full speed. Also I have my mind on the 400R because it too have great features and the fan control is good too.

I regard that you likewise have the alternative to match this case with the h100 cpu water cooler and the channel authority. The channel commandant, which assuming that I comprehend it right, could give you the fitness to control every last trace of the fans through a programming based interface.

I have been considering with the Corasir 500R, with a h100 cpu cooler, the channel authority running the guts, and a undecided psu. All dependent upon a brand new x79 sheet without a doubt msi with quad corsair memory and the late m60 rodent, and k60 console. This could make me have all the earmarks of being a corsair fanboy. The truth of the matter is at this accurate instant in time Corsair is hitting the bullseye with all items in all unit lines, fundamentally making very nearly precisely what I need. For reference my present more advanced in years assemble has corsair smash but thats it. Im not beyond any doubt who is taking charge at Corsair but they are going in the right heading.

I have viewed a survey motion picture onthe ineternet for the Corsair H100 fitted in the 500R demonstrates the radiator fitting flawless in the top with the lattice sitting on top. I figure there is enough room in the case to append the 2x120 fans on the within of the case extinguishing and having this not meddle with the revamped x-79 sheets and RAM.

I've built a brand new framework with the 500R case and H100, with the radiator on top in the case break and the fans underneath, there was more than enough freedom above the Asus P8Z68-V Pro motherboard. With the pump set on the most reduced speed and the front fan switch on the center setting its whisper tranquil sitting right following to the case. All the more with automatic overclocking in the bios to 30% giving a timekeeper of 4300mhz, CPU temperatures just top at elevated 50c on full stack.

I stated first and foremost I proposed to move my segments into a 500R given the heavenly consequences I encountered manufacturing my wife's framework in that case. I finalized the move previous today. Also the 500R having a much littler foot shaped impression my temperatures are 5-10° cooler. I know that appears illogical given the 600T's huge estimate but it is what it is. My HD 6990 additionally runs 5-10° cooler under greatest stacks. Since Corsair could just scrap the front board firewire connector energetic about 2 more USB 3.0 ports

A case deeper than 20 inches won't permit that without repositioning the case every time we need to shut the bureau. Presumably an extraordinary scenario. On a more private level, I positively think the 500R is the most attractive case Corsair has turned out with to date. Style is consistently subjective I grasp.