Thread: Corsair Graphite Series 600T case wiring with Motherboard

Corsair Graphite Series 600T case wiring with Motherboard

I have purchased a Corsair 600T. I bought this because I wanted to upgrade or enhance my prior desktop. But I came across with some sort of difficulty with the system fan to my motherboard. I would also like to tell you that there is single 4 pin SYS_FAN header on the motherboard only also I have only 3 cables to connect it. My question is that do I need some additional features to it also let me know whether I am making some mistakes in wiring or not? Where the 4 2 pin BLK twin wires should I connect?

Re: Corsair Graphite Series 600T case wiring with Motherboard

After reading your query properly I came to a conclusion that you must have missed placed a part of functionality which is having the 600T M8. Basically, Chassis/Sys fans are connected to the Fan Controller on the 600T. I would like to inform you that you can plug your fans directly to you Mobo i.e. your motherboard if you want. One of the finest feature in the Corsair 600T is that the fan controller is built in.

The 4 x dual pin BLK headers you're speaking about is where you cork your 3 bind chassis/sys fans onto m8. They are then in turn regulated by the "Fan Controller" on the top focus of your 600t case. Gaze nearly toward the small hauls on the 2 bind headers, you'll perceive you are able to attachment your undercarriage / sys fans onto the aforementioned 2 x bind headers.

Consistent with me you might as well guarantee that you connect to the Molex from the Corsair 600t onto your PSU in addition, then all your fans should be regulated by the turning controller handle on the top of your case. For your fate info likewise, in the event that you check out your 4 bind header on your motherboard nearly, you'll in addition perceive that you would be able to fitting a 3 bind fitting onto it, the small plastic carry is there to guarantee you cork it onto the right 3 pin.