Thread: Corsair Hydro Series H60 CPU Cooler not working

Corsair Hydro Series H60 CPU Cooler not working

Hello everyone! I would like to tell you that I have acquired a new PC for myself. Hardly a month passed and I have been facing troubleshoot such as temperature of the CPU is around 50 C and this temperature is idle. I am too much worried about this because my PC is new and I am facing such problems within the first month. I don't have a clue whether my Corsair H60 CPU cooler is working or not! I have personally checked all the wires and all is plugged properly. If the fan is working than what is causing the troubleshoot of high temperature.

Re: Corsair Hydro Series H60 CPU Cooler not working

I think because of the Corsair Hydro Series H60 CPU Cooler that you have installed in your CPU for that your CPU did not reached to temperature upto 95 C or more. If that would have been the case than your system would have turned off automatically. This automatic shut down happens because to protect the components of your system. So my reading your question it seem that your PC is not shutting off.

A debt of gratitude is in order regarding your answer. All I would like is that the framework to work truly, situation unhindered, I havent the interaction to open up the framework to handle the unpredictable occupations. I know how simple it is to create a short from static. Anyway, enough of the sob story. I dropped in the ASUS BIOS, former to windows booting, it screens every last trace of the temperatures, and permits me to overclock depending on if I felt a distinct desire to, or even knew how to. I'll take an additional look tomorrow, but of what I noted down it revealed to me.

• CPU Temp: 53 C
    • MB Temp: 26 C
    • CPU fan speed: 1433 RPM
    • CPU fan OPT : 4383 RPM

I utilize Chassis Sensor which gives me a perusing of 19 on booting, climbing to 24 C. My room is never warm, I verify its generally ventilated to any detectable degree times. The H60 radiator is an IN-take fan. There is bounty breeze going into my machine, I have 2 quiet admission fans barring the H60 admission and 1 concentrate fan. Much appreciated again for making me chaps, The shut circle framework appears to compose no din to any detectable degree, I thought I most fit unite that. I in fact don't know if the pump is working truly, there is no LED on the framework to demonstrate that its working case in point, I unequivocally assumed that it could be working.

I would give just about anything to guarantee you that I am a manager of ASUS motherboard, with i7-2600k CPU and Corsair Hydro H60. I am truly acquainted with the revamped ASUS mother sheets for Sandy Bridge CPUs, for example we have. I think your H60 is working fine, and I am 95% sure I know why you are seeing the CPU temperatures that you presented. The specs you presented, for example the CPU fan OPT, is in reality the speed of the H60's pump, which at 4383 RPM is right where it might as well be. Your CPU fan speed, the H60's fan, is in addition fine.

The extent that I think you are encountering what every living soul utilizing the unique ASUS UEFI/BIOS finishes, a surprisingly towering CPU temperature. The ASUS UEFI puts a really heightened stack on the CPU that stays that same provided that it is running. In any case, a 50 C CPU temperature is not perilous or harming to your CPU, and is well within its specified operational temperature run. Your CPU will secure itself from harm or decimation from overheating, by backing itself off or actually turning itself off. Since your CPU cooler was not working to any detectable degree, your PC could stop without anyone else's input within 30-60 seconds following turning it on, and the CPU could not be harmed.

I am sure that it could be more level than what you are seeing in the UEFI. ASUS furnishes programming called AI Suite II with your mother plank, it could at present be instituted on your PC. In the event that not, it is on the CD that joins your slat, or could be downloaded from the unit page for your sheet on the ASUS net locale. It would be able to be found in the Utilities area. Right around alternate things it shows your CPU and alternate temperatures. I have utilized it and it works fine.

I guarantee you that there are sveral well known systems that might be downloaded that will indicate your CPU temperature and different info. Actual Temp, HWMonitor, Core Temp, SpeedFan, HWiNFO are some of the most usually known. You would be able to consider them via looking Google, on one of those names, or hunt on CPU temperature screen, to get a post of them.

I think you quite should check your CPU temperature when Windows is running. That will tell you how well your CPU is once again being cooled. With a H60, and the PC out of gear, CPU temperatures up to 40 C are ordinary, granted that temperature might be enhanced with some modification. Since the CPU temperature is still at 50 C following Windows has been running for some time we would be able to resolve why that is and attempt to enhance it. Anyway you blatantly should see what that temperature is while in Windows. Let us realize what you get with one of the systems I said.

I have manufactured an unique HTPC that is AMD A8-3850 and Gigabyte motherboard and I am utilizing the Corsair H60 for cooling fan in the admission position to carry cool breeze through the radiator and an outtake fan on the different side.