Thread: Corsair H100 having weird fan speed and screw threads not ailing

Corsair H100 having weird fan speed and screw threads not ailing

Recently I have installed Corsair H100 for cooling my CPU. But instead of solving my troubleshoot it bought some new trouble which is irritating. The most important and annoying thing that I would like to tell you that screw threads in rad is not aligned properly. The 6 screws cause few threads seemed to be off place. Also The fan speed seemed weird to me so I have tested it with 2x 120mm fans. High speed settings does not seem to make the fan run at fll speed. What should I do next? Please give your important situation.

Re: Corsair H100 having weird fan speed and screw threads not ailing

If were in your place then I would have first loosen all the screws until I get them all started. After it starts and runs perfectly then I will proceed tighten them up. Since you have not mentioned the temperature statistics that you are getting when your fan is at maximum and minimum speed so its quite difficult for me to consider it.

After trying the above method if you still haven't found any help then I would like to let you know that the best thing you can possibly do is contact the customer care I mean the manufacturer or the vendor form where you have purchased the Corsair H100. Explain them what you are facing and I am sure they will provide you with valuable solution related to the same. Hope your problem gets solved for ever.

I could want to give you a chance to know that at present I have attempted to put screws that they unequivocally begin to string but that dont help anything, those 2 strings are so far of that it is highly unlikely to get screws to those. Could should tilt the rad a part to compose that happen and they you wont get an additional screws mounted. Temps are fine runned prime with H100 setted to easy and most towering heart temp i got in 15mins of prime95 was 58 degrees and least center was 54c. That with 4.6GHz 1.34v which ive utilized 24/7 a few months with my 2500K.

I am having the similar kind of situation. Not only that but also sum new setback such as in my Corsair H100 starts 2 times. When I try pushing the power button the fan ramps starts running to its full than after 0.5 seconds it shuts off following with light turns on and the ramps is full again. It makes me thing whether this kind of behavior of fan is normal.

Consistent with me I believe that the issue with the screw holes on the radiator not covering up with the holes in the case is quite bizarre. Your technique of testing the hole areas in the case with a 120mm fan is flawless. Since you found that the mounting holes in a fan try not to line up with every last trace of the tighten holes the radiator, that is a situation. That totally might as well be your extreme test, every last trace of the holes on every fan might as well line up immaculately with the screw holes on the radiator. In the event that they don't, there is something off with the area of the holes on the radiator. The just different thing I could probably consider, is depending on if you did not prefer the right holes in the top of the case to utilize with a radiator. Yet I don't believe that is the situation. Your case is composed for utilization with a radiator, and in your picture the holes in the case try not to look like they are in the wrong area.

Following perusing your inquiry and different post truly, I'm conjecturing that the fasten holes the radiator at the one closure were penetrated in the wrong put, which creates the arrangement situation. You might as well return that H100 for a new one.

In preferable scenario I no doubt could of done RMA at present, but its not altogether as straightforward quite for me. I don't have alternate PC at the instant and likewise don't even have stock cooler for CPU, with the goal that could leave me fully without pc for RMA time which is not positively choice as I require PC day by day. Yet i concur that this H100 is some dodgy piece. Those screw hole arrangement situations are blatantly bizarre even fans in alternate side of rad don't mount truly, i should leave in any event 1 of the screws unmounted create strings actually don't line up with fan. Then there is moreover the situation with fan making chirping/grinding noise.