Thread: Corsair Hydro Series H100 pump making noise

Corsair Hydro Series H100 pump making noise

I have bought this a week ago and really this device actually helped my CPU a lot to keep it cool now I can understand that the fans can be unbearable when kept in the high setting but in the medium setting its operates well I am using fans off a fan controller to obtain a superior fan speed balance now that is just an information the real problem is the pump I don’t know but now the pump is making a great amount of noise that can be noticeable it not like disturbing that much but still this don’t look like normal and absolutely visible over the 7 case fans that I have installed so pleas guys do you have any technique to solve this problem I would be really glad to know this thanks

Re: Corsair Hydro Series H100 pump making noise

Pump creating hard drive read and write noise when set on low ,but as soon as you set it on medium noise disappear. I modified to medium and later double click back to low. Don’t understand what’s wrong with this pump very appreciate any help

I don’t known this might be the explanation however what i believe is that if Are you obtaining plenty of noise from the pump. Your h100 might have some air bubbles trapped within it if you recognize then try and clean your pump hope this might facilitate

just got mine yesterday. Compared to my H70, the rad is thinner...just checking it visually it's regarding 2/3rds the thickness of the H70, however in fact a lot of surface space. Not nevertheless put in however if this contains a noise issue than I’d opt to wait a jiffy to urge this issue solve or i'll get some another various

I hear it in generally use, it is the loudest factor in my case at idle truly - it's sort of a clicking sound. It stops after you sway the case to at least one surface. It's apparently minute air bubbles that may get away however I've had them for a few months currently. I can't hear it once I flip my fans up though..

Well the fan controller on the pump has three speeds. I see no distinction in speed when cycling through the primary through third speed. nevertheless when the system boots it throttles l then backs down where I cannot appear to form go slower or faster Temps a t stock i7 950 are @ 24-34c that looks fine however once more i can not appear to urge the fans to travel faster or slower Any thoughts? Single pin connector is plugged into CPU fan input and Molex connected to a psu open Molex. i assumed perhaps it absolutely was the system fan monitoring over riding the pumps fan speed selector however cannot tell and very cannot realize where to disable system fan management facilitate would be great!

Unplug the 4-pin from your motherboard to manually management the fans from the pump. otherwise you will move to your bios and appearance for good fan and alter the fans to be temperature dependent.

Just put in mine yesterday properly when a terrifying install. but I actually have no pump noise, I actually have to place my head within the case to listen to it. I factor that might be related to the actual cluster of stock

I've got the RMA method going. Hopefully i will have the new one someday next week and that i will get it place in when somewhat break in run outside the case to form positive all is well . Takes plenty it slow} to put in and uninstall if you're taking your time with routing etc Not fun never get that point back

Well I simply finished putting in my H60 regarding an hour ago and that i too feel that this factor is incredibly loud. i am running with five case fans and though I place all on most speed I realize the pump to be louder than all of them place along. Hopefully, it'll regain with some break-in.

i would try and lay the pc down on its right facet for a second to envision if the noise changes, if it will it's going to be air, if there's no modification i'd RMA or exchange it at the shop if you're among the stores return/exchange amount.