Thread: Need help on Corsair SP2500 volume adjustment and electrical burn smell

Need help on Corsair SP2500 volume adjustment and electrical burn smell

I have these beautiful speakers Corsair SP2500 which I recently purchased but I have few things that I need to get off my chest
    1. Which is this perfect volume level for these speakers I mean I set 19% in windows volume and the 100% on media player and on the speaker I set it to somewhere near green to red for together the sub plus satellites?
    2. I also need to know whether it is normal that speakers give a faint electrical smell when it was kept on the high sound settings (on the red)

Is there anyone who can help me on this I would really like to know this please guys a little help would be nice

Re: Need help on Corsair SP2500 volume adjustment and electrical burn smell

I don't know what to say about your first question it is actually a user preference The settings can be change as desire plus there is no technique that can be share beside it comes with the preset value as there is so many variables, however I might attempt and lower the volume on your sound card at with reference to 50-75% because the higher the volume out the higher is the gain you are getting to the pre-amp plus additional noise or Hiss is likely.

Thanks for the reply I understand what exactly you are proposing here I will try to get good level for right now. I believe my main setback is my sound card I'll be receiving a latest one quickly. But cab you suggest the what to do to get gaming eq when listening to music? That look as if to push the sub a little bit at loud volumes or else at least I suppose

Like already said here what you asking is the sole your preference and only you can judged better what you like no one else can choose the exact level for toy this id the decision that you have to take by yourself I hope you understand

No you are no t getting my point here what I am tiring to ask here is that is it be safe to blast music with that eq on without worrying . now I am guessing that it Is ok if you listen to these speakers real loud but I am yet to get the specific volumes settings in windows