Thread: Corsair M60 mouse software has bug in it

Corsair M60 mouse software has bug in it

There is something wrong with the software that comes with the mouse Corsair M60 let me explain this is one of the best gaming mouse that I have ever seen but I don’t understand what is with the software that come with it now it has an option Manage Profiles now I didn’t know what this button does but I somehow save my my profiles to mouse and as soon as I click the button my mouse is not working at all on any pc that don’t have this stupid software installed in it . I mean not work now I don’t want all the sniper, DPI change, fwd/back button to work but the mouse usual button like left and right click button they should work can any on suggest me is it what to do to get this thing working I would be really appreciating if there anyone who can help me on this I just want to know that how to restore mouse firmware back to factory settings

Thanks

Re: Corsair M60 mouse software has bug in it

Really this is strange thing that you saying about I have this mouse and it working perfectly well , tell me does the mouse plug in to the USB 2.0 port or else to a USB 3.0 port if it is in the 3.0 port then try to plug it into the 2.0 port and see if that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky Woodley View Post
    Really this is strange thing that you saying about I have this mouse and it working perfectly well , tell me does the mouse plug in to the USB 2.0 port or else to a USB 3.0 port if it is in the 3.0 port then try to plug it into the 2.0 port and see if that helps

No man I pc don’t have the 3.0 port all I have is 2.0 port on my pc in fact I even removed the click actions through Corsair utility for left and the right after that re-assigning it to proper clicks plus after that I clicked Save to M60 but it didn’t work I has still the same issue please guys help me on this is would be really glad if someone here help me to get rid of the problem

I don’t keno whether this is going to help you or not but I will help you to rest to default setting all you have to do is this

• For reset default settings you need to make use of other mouse to use the M60 UI
    • Now go into the Manage Profiles choose a new profile with no custom settings
    • Now just press SaveTo to have it in the mouse.

That it your are done and but the for making the new profile you have to do the following one method out of two

• Go to the Manage Profiles there right click on the profile name and choose from right click pop-up menu Reset default values.
    • Another way is to go to the Manage Profiles hit the new button over there to create a new profile

Hope this will help you on what you want

I did what you have said and what it did is this the Right click did not work at all and left click works for little time unless I remove then plug in M60 once more. After some time the , left click also did not work by any means also.

Even I got the same problem with my Corsair M90 mouse I was unable to make use it with no drivers the left and right mouse button do not works at all . I even tried it on my friends computer but still the same result. now at present I unable get the macros to work in the games. Can any on here help me on this I would be really glad