Thread: Corsair Flash Voyager GTR Flash Drive is not compatible and corrupted

Corsair Flash Voyager GTR Flash Drive is not compatible and corrupted

I am stuck in a very unusual problem that is with my Corsair Flash Voyager GTR Flash Drive. Whenever I use this USB drive in my car to play music, frequently the audio "bips" and "pops". This happen continuously during palyback. I am very sure that it is a setback of digital data stream not the stereo system. Not only that but the directory structure of the music on the USB key gets corrupted too. Also there is duplication of folders with random characters and upper/lower case substitution characters. Please post your views.

Re: Corsair Flash Voyager GTR Flash Drive is not compatible and corrupted

Instead of trying different and weird methods for solving it can cause much damage to your Corsair Flash drive. So the smart method or step you can follow right now is that claim for an replacement of the product from the vendor you have purchased. Replacement is the right option for you but your product should be in warranty for it. Than only you will get free replacement. If not than try attempting different methods.

We are twin brothers in this as I am having the same setback as you. The primary time I attempted to utilize it, copy/write operations would hang. This is why I performed the first easy-level reformat. When that, it worked well for regarding a week on the system but not in the auto, then PC to USB key music adjusts began hanging again, so I reformatted again. I'm still inquisitive why the past crux worked so well before missing the mark while this one doesn't. This is in particular baffling resulting from the fact that I intentionally paid more for a Corsair unit in light of your notoriety for value I in addition utilize Corsair RAM in my PCs, but I never thought USB keys could be so dangerous.

I was so sad about this product that I in addition dropped a email to Customer Service yesterday utilizing their form which was provided online. I got a email back saying that I might get an answer within 24 hours, but I haven't got any email about it. I have an additional Flash USB drive that I've been for a short time utilizing a unexpected more advanced in years Corsair USB scratch Survivor GT, I surmise that I acquired for work and it works fine with my PC and auto.

I'm still expecting a response on this. Again, Corsair's RMA provision makes a point not to have a drop-down menu part for my USB key model: CMFVYGT3-32GB. Lets see what the maker take stride concerning the same. Since soon they don't do anything for we users that it will change there notoriety.