Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Corsair Flash Voyager GT 16GB USB Flash Drive is recognised but its not working

Hardware Peripherals

Old 10-12-2011

Corsair Flash Voyager GT 16GB USB Flash Drive is recognised but its not working

From past one week I have been noticing that while inserting a flash drive in a USB port the Autoplay failed to work. It does not happen constantly. The astonishing part is that it the USB Flash drive is recognized by the computer as "Removable disk E:" instead of Corsair but as soon as double click on it. I got the message "Insert a disk in drive E:". I fail to access the drive. So after that I tested it with other USB ports of the system and there it sometimes detected as CORSAIR USB drive and sometimes as 2238 PRAM Usb drive. What should I do know? Please post you suggestions soon.

Old 10-12-2011

Re: Corsair Flash Voyager GT 16GB USB Flash Drive is recognised but its not working

I am having the similar kind of troubleshoot but suddenly today the USB Flash drive worked and I got a backup and then formatted it with SDFormatter. After formatting it with SDFormatter I tried to use it Windows XP operating system but the it said that the drive is unformated and offered to format it. I again formatted it with the SDFormatter and it worked properly in Windows XP. I then removed and inserted the Flash drive but it did not worked.
Old 10-12-2011

Re: Corsair Flash Voyager GT 16GB USB Flash Drive is recognised but its not working

As far as I believe that there is something that is detached inside it and against all odds you push/pull it to insert/remove its conduct updates. It is regularly recognised as removable disk E:, the blue light is enduring on and I you get the memo "Insert a plate in drive E:" when I attempt to gain entrance to it. Here and there it is not distinguished whatsoever the blue light is off. Here and there it works rightly. It is distinguished as CORSAIR E:, that is the volume name I gave to it, and the blue light squints as autoplay works.
Old 11-12-2011

For this USB Flash Drive I made a point not to recall, but I suppose I attempted to enter it immediately and when I found it was not operating, I removed it then after that re-embed it. Anyway I try not to think it does matter. A few days later the drive worked again and I arranged it with SDFormatter again. This time all items went good and I was equipped to gain entrance to it but just until I uprooted it and re-embed it.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,