Thread: Corsair Flash Voyager GT 16GB USB Flash Drive is recognised but its not working

Corsair Flash Voyager GT 16GB USB Flash Drive is recognised but its not working

From past one week I have been noticing that while inserting a flash drive in a USB port the Autoplay failed to work. It does not happen constantly. The astonishing part is that it the USB Flash drive is recognized by the computer as "Removable disk E:" instead of Corsair but as soon as double click on it. I got the message "Insert a disk in drive E:". I fail to access the drive. So after that I tested it with other USB ports of the system and there it sometimes detected as CORSAIR USB drive and sometimes as 2238 PRAM Usb drive. What should I do know? Please post you suggestions soon.

Re: Corsair Flash Voyager GT 16GB USB Flash Drive is recognised but its not working

I am having the similar kind of troubleshoot but suddenly today the USB Flash drive worked and I got a backup and then formatted it with SDFormatter. After formatting it with SDFormatter I tried to use it Windows XP operating system but the it said that the drive is unformated and offered to format it. I again formatted it with the SDFormatter and it worked properly in Windows XP. I then removed and inserted the Flash drive but it did not worked.

Re: Corsair Flash Voyager GT 16GB USB Flash Drive is recognised but its not working

As far as I believe that there is something that is detached inside it and against all odds you push/pull it to insert/remove its conduct updates. It is regularly recognised as removable disk E:, the blue light is enduring on and I you get the memo "Insert a plate in drive E:" when I attempt to gain entrance to it. Here and there it is not distinguished whatsoever the blue light is off. Here and there it works rightly. It is distinguished as CORSAIR E:, that is the volume name I gave to it, and the blue light squints as autoplay works.

For this USB Flash Drive I made a point not to recall, but I suppose I attempted to enter it immediately and when I found it was not operating, I removed it then after that re-embed it. Anyway I try not to think it does matter. A few days later the drive worked again and I arranged it with SDFormatter again. This time all items went good and I was equipped to gain entrance to it but just until I uprooted it and re-embed it.