Thread: Why the Corsair HX1050 makes continues Noise

Why the Corsair HX1050 makes continues Noise

I have installed the Corsair HX1050 PSU in my CPU Cabinet, However it works fine. But the thing that annoying me is whenever I start or shut off the Computer it just make the Click Noise and while I am working with some of the Application I hear the continuous noise coming out from this Corsair HX1050 PSU. So is it serious case or this is normal, so what I have to do to avoid this continuous sound. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the solution or ideas then please let me know. I will be thanks for your suggestion

Re: Why the Corsair HX1050 makes continues Noise

I think that the connection of this Corsair HX1050 PSU is not proper, that I means to say that just make the verification for the connection of this PSU with the CPU cabinet is proper or not since if the connection is lose or not fix this may result the continues Noise coming from the PSU. So make the verification and if require then make the Fix for the connection of the PSU.

Based on my information and suggestion there may be too much of dust on the PSU Fan or May some of the wire or cable are being hit by the fan. So the need for this is to make the clean of the dust particles from the PSU fan. So just Shutdown the System and remove the main power connection after that only try to open the CPU Cabinet and make the dust clean from the Fan, may this will resolve this issue.

I Think there might be an insect or some kind of plastic or some small solid material is there in enter in to the Corsair HX1050 PSU fan, so this will be the one of the reason for the Noise coming from the PSU Fan.

If any of the noise issue is from the GPU fan, then this may be the reason and the solution

• May be some of the Wires or the Bug is coming in the way of the Fan blades, so if it is then Remove those thing.
    • Or may one or more screw have gone lose, so because of this reason the PSU Fan make Noise. So tight them
    • There may be the chance that the fan has just worn out or broken, so get the new Fan and replace the old one from the PSU Fan.

This may be the bearing issue, so just apply some of the little lubrication to the place of the ring where the main connection is there for the GPU Fan. Or just replace with the new one.

I think that the connection of this Corsair HX1050 PSU is not proper, that I means to say that just make the verification for the connection of this PSU with the CPU cabinet is proper or not since if the connection is lose or not fix this may result the continues Noise coming from the PSU. So make the verification and if require then make the Fix for the connection of the PSU. So if the connection of the PSU is properly connect there in the CPU cabinet then there may be the chances for not getting such issue.