Thread: With Corsair Hydro Series H70 my temperature goes up to 99c

With Corsair Hydro Series H70 my temperature goes up to 99c

Hi guys I don’t know what is wrong with it but I really get frustrated by this no wi have installed this Corsair Hydro Series H70 on my build which I attached it to the Intel Core i7 2600K LGA 1155 now at the running at stock speeds attainment Idle temps of 33 plus at the time i play game today reaching 99 no idea what is wrong with it can any one here help me to slove this problem and I am saying the as a problem as with the Corsair Hydro Series H70 that temp should never reaches to the 99 c please guys I would be really appreciating this thanks

Re: With Corsair Hydro Series H70 my temperature goes up to 99c

That really odd this should not be happening check that the h70 is actually working does it connected properly maybe it is not able to function due to non connectivity fo the power cable or Check the pump's RPM speed in the BIOS. Report this back then I might able to help you

I have only have the fan speed controller in pumps I've attached the fans from the h70 to that however the pumps cable is certainly in the Motherboard so can you assist me how would I make sure about this

I don’t recognize what does you wish to say what does you mean within the motherboard ? The pumps power cable to a Molex and therefore the speed sensor to the CPU fan header thus you'll see the pump speed beneath cpu fan within the bios hardware monitor. as way because the fans as long as they spin and move smart air its irrelevant how they get their power

Can you tell me what's your RPM speed you'll try this by entering into to the BIOS and check the pump's RPM speed? it'll be beneath CPU_FAN. talk over with the motherboard user manual if you would like facilitate browsing through the BIOS

Quote Originally Posted by Gameli View Post
    Can you tell me what's your RPM speed you'll try this by entering into to the BIOS and check the pump's RPM speed? it'll be beneath CPU_FAN. talk over with the motherboard user manual if you would like facilitate browsing through the BIOS
    It is showing there that it's running on 1427 rpm to 1410rpm is it traditional pleases guys facilitate me on this i'd prefer to know this thanks

Then it should not be mounted incorrectly. certify the pump head is flat down on the CPU. certify there are not any capacitors round the pump head preventing it from sitting down flush. If it's resting on prime of capacitors, rotate the pump head ninety degrees and remount. Don’t forget new thermal paste! If it's nice and flat, certify you have got all the hold down screws snagged up pretty smart too simply to be clear, you must have the one wire connector (yellow wire) to the CPU_FAN header, and then there's additionally a four pin Molex that ought to be plugged directly into the PSU Molex cable.

Where ever you have got the fans plugged in is irrelevant as long as they're spinning.

very frustrating as I never received any cables that connect via a Molex directly in to the PSU i got two fan headers every for the fans and a one pump cable that it. that actually dangerous

i feel this can be an H70 the unit won't go along with the Molex plug just like the H80 and H100. Feels like you have got the 3pin pump connector plugged in to the pump that is correct. the 2 fans is connected to the motherboard or an exponent controller, that ever you like. Your pump's rpm is running at intervals spec however i'd certify that you just disable Smart-fan or Q-fan in BIOS to make sure that it runs at max in the least times. i'd check if you have got a full contact between the cold plate and CPU, certify that there are not any caps that might be preventing a full contact.