Thread: Corsair Force 3 60GB disappears randomly from Lenovo U260 laptop

Corsair Force 3 60GB disappears randomly from Lenovo U260 laptop

I have Lenovo U260 laptop and I have recently replace the Corsair Force 3 60GB SSD in my laptop with the factory installed one. Now after doing that it has started giving me problem. Now in Corsair Force 3 60GB disappears randomly from my laptop. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: Corsair Force 3 60GB disappears randomly from Lenovo U260 laptop

According to me you should first check whether AHCI mode is enabled in the BIOS or not. if AHCI mode is not enabled in the BIOS then you have to first enabled the AHCI mode in the BIOS and after enabling the AHCI mode in the BIOS you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

According to me you should remove the SSD from your Lenovo U260 laptop and dafter removing the SSD you have to connect the SSD with your laptop properly and after connecting the SSD with your Lenovo U260 laptop you have to also make sure that in the BIOS all the settings are proper and after that you have to start the Lenovo U260 laptop and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

Many times by reconnecting the drive can solve this type of problem.

You have to visit the official site of the corsair and after vesting the official site of the corsair you have to check whether there any new firmware available for the Corsair Force 3 60GB SSD or not. if there is firmware available then you have to download the firmware update file.

After downloading that you have to update the firmware and after updating the firmware of the Corsair Force 3 60GB SSD when you use the laptop at that time Corsair Force 3 60GB SSD will not disappear randomly. I hope doing the firmware update of the Corsair Force 3 60GB SSD will solve this issue. If you need any more help then let me know.

Yes I also agree with the above post. Doing the firmware update can fix this type of issue. If you want to download the latest firmware for the Corsair Force 3 60GB SSD then I will help you with that. You can download the latest firmware for the Corsair Force 3 60GB SSD by clicking here DOWNLOAD.

If you have any other laptop ton check then you should remove the Corsair Force 3 60GB SSD from your laptop and after that you have to connect the Corsair Force 3 60GB SSD with the other laptop and then you have to whether SSD is giving the same problem with other laptop or not. if it is giving the same problem then problem is the SDD and if you are not getting the problem after connecting the Corsair Force 3 60GB SSD with other laptop then problem is with your laptop or some BIOS setting.

Try above trick so that you can understand exact problem.

Many times by updating the BIOS also this type of problem can get solved and that is why you have to check whether there is BIOS update available for the Lenovo U260 laptop or not. if you find the latest BIOS for the Lenovo U260 laptop then you have to download the BIOS update file.

After downloading the BIOS update file you have to make the bootable disk to update the BIOS and with the help of that disk you have to update the BIOS. Now after updating the BIOS in your Lenovo U260 laptop you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know after trying this solution you will not face the same problem.

If you want to download the latest BIOS for the Lenovo U260 laptop then you have to first visit the official site of the Lenovo and then you have to search for the laptop model and then select the latest BIOS and then download the BIOS update file and then update the BIOS.

I was having the similar problem and after that I have followed these steps and after trying that my problem get solved. first I have secure erase my SSD and after doing that I have update the BIOS in my system and then I have open the BIOS setting and then I have enable the AHCI and after enabling the AHCI I have done clean installation of the operating system and then my problem get solved.

You should also perform the same steps and then your problem might get solved.

I have first checked the BIOS setting and all the settings were ok. I have updated the firmware of the SSD and also update the BIOS and after updating the firmware and BIOS also I was facing the same problem. Doing clean installation of the operating system does not help me. When I connect the SSD with another laptop at that tine also I faced the same issue.

It looks like problem is with the SSD and You have to contact the corsair support and then you have to tell them about the random disappear issue about the SSD and then they will provide you solution for this and then your problem will get solved.