Thread: Getting BSOD on Asus P8P67 Deluxe with Corsair SSD

Getting BSOD on Asus P8P67 Deluxe with Corsair SSD

In my computer I have Asus P8P67 Deluxe motherboard and I am using 1Tb Samsung F3s HDD. Some days before I have bought Corsair SSD and after that my system has started giving me problems. now in my computer I randomly get BSOD. I don’t know what went wrong but this problem has started after connecting the SSD. Please help to fix this.

Re: Getting BSOD on Asus P8P67 Deluxe with Corsair SSD

I have gone though the problem which you are facing and I will first suggest you that make sure you have connected SSD with your computer properly and you have done all the settings properly. Many times because of wrong settings also BSOD occurs. Try this trick and then let me know what the situation is.

If you are using Marvell controller then I will suggest you to instead of using the Marvell controller you should use the Intel controller. You should first remove the Marvell controller and then connect with the Intel controller and after that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. if after trying this solution also problem doesn’t get solved then you should also check whether you are facing this issue after connecting the SSD with the Jmicron controller also or not.

First try above given solution and after that whether your problem gets solved or not. As far as I know your problem might get solve dafter trying the above solution. if you need any more information then let me know.

I would like to tell you that you should try to solve this problem by updating the firmware of the SSD. First check whether there are any updates available for your SSD or not. If you find the updates for the SSD then you have to update the firmware and after updating the firmware your problem might get solved.

Yes I will also suggest you to try to solve this problem by updating the firmware. After reading your problem I have searched on the internet and I have find many users are facing the same problem with the Corsair SSD and firmware update has solve this problem. you can download the latest firmware from the official site of the Corsair and after downloading that you have to update the firmware and then your problem get solved.

I hope after updating the firmware in your SSD your problem will get solved.

If you get the same problem after updating the firmware and BSOD still occurs in your system then you have to reset the CMOS. Open the cabinet and then reset the CMOS and after resetting the CMOS you have to check whether problem gets solved or not.

In your system if you are using Intel rapid storage technology then you has to disable the LPM in registry for the port with which you have connected your SSD.

If you don’t know about how to disable the LPM in registry then you have to follow this steps and after that your problem will get solved.
    You have to first open the notepad in your computer.
    After that you have to copy this and paste it in to the notepad.
    (in this you have to put the port with which SSD is connected)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SYSTEM\\CurrentControlSet\\ser vices\\iaStor\\Parameters\\Port0]
    "LPM"=dword:00000000
    "LPMDSTATE"=dword:00000000
    "DIPM"=dword:00000000
    Now you have to click on the file and then save.
    Now save this file as LPM.reg.
    After that you have to double click on this file.
    Now reboot your PC.
    After doing this your problem might get solved.

I have first tried different controller with the SSD and with other controller also I was experiencing the same problem and then I have also tried to solve this problem by updating the firmware for my SSD and after updating the firmware of my SSD I have also reset the CMOS but that doesn’t helped me to solve this issue.

Any help will be appreciated.

You should try to solve this problem by trying this trick. First you have to open the device manager and after that you have to check whether quick removal policy is enabled for the SSD or not. if Quick removal facility is not enabled for the SSD then you have to enable it and then restart the computer and then your problem will get solved.

I had the same problem with my system also and I was also facing problem after connecting SSD with my system. I have tried many solutions but after that also I was facing the same problem again and again and then I have take the backup of all the data from my computer and then I have done clean installation of the operating system and after doing that all the things started working properly.

I will suggest you try the same solution and then your problem get solved also.

If above trick does not help you then I think there might be something wrong with your SSD and you should connect the SSD with different PC and then check whether same problem occurs or not. if you get the same problem with other PC also then it means problem is with the SSD only.

If you are using the old version of BIOS with your computer then I will suggest you to update the BIOS and then check whether it makes any difference or not. if that idea does not work then contact the corsair support and ask them about the problem which you are facing and then they will give you solution.