Thread: Corsair Force 90GB is not usable

Corsair Force 90GB is not usable

I have Corsair Force 90GB SSD and I am facing problem from last some days. It was working fine but suddenly it my system hangs and some time restarts without reason. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is frustrating for me. in my computer i am using windows 7 OS. If anyone have solution for this then please help me.

Re: Corsair Force 90GB is not usable

Well according to me you should first turn off the computer and after that you have to remove the SSD and then you have to connect with your system again and after that you have to start your computer and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. as far as I know this trick will help you to solve this issue.

You have to check whether there is any firmware update available for your Corsair Force 90GB or not. you have to first visit the official site of the corsair and then you have to go to the SSD firmware section and then check whether any firmware update available or not. if firmware update is available there then you have to update the firmware and after updating the firmware you have to check whether same problem occurs or not.

I am suggesting you this because I had the same problem with my SSD also and after that I have update the firmware and after updating the firmware all the problem get solved. I hope it will be helpful for you.

I have searched on the internet and there is new firmware update available for Corsair Force 90GB SSD which is version 1.3.3. if you want to download then you have to click here DOWNLOAD.

After updating the firmware you have to check whether problem gets solved or not.

I have remove the SSD and connected it again with my PC and after that also I was facing the same problem and then I have update the firmware of my SSD and after updating the firmware also I was facing the same problem. now after that I have tried the SSD with different machine and there also situation was same.

Now please tell me what should I do to fix this issue?

You have mentioned that when you connect your SSD with different system at that time also you get the same problem and that is why I would like to tell you that you should contact the corsair support and tell them about the problem which you are facing with your SSD. After that they will check your SSD and give you proper solution.

Before you contact the corsair support I will suggest you try to solve this problem updating the BIOS version in your computer and after updating the BIOS in your computer you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. many times doing the BIOS update can solve this type of problems.