Thread: Easy Tune StabilityLib.dll not getting update

Easy Tune StabilityLib.dll not getting update

hey all, i am getting here that the Easy Tune is not starting up. and when i was trying to resolve this problem at that time i get that this problem is caused because StabilityLib.dill update fails each time I try install East Tune. yes, for makign sure about this, i ahve also tried with uninstall and install several times but every time i get that StabilityLib.dll fails to update. can here anyone suggets me some way for resolving this problem?? please reply me bal if here anyone else also facing the same problem.

• Windows Ultimate 64,
    • GA-X58A-UD3R(rev 1.0),
    • W3520 CPU,
    • 6GB Crucial Ballistix PC3-10600,
    • Sparkle GTX 460 Calibre and a Enermax 625W PSU.

Re: Easy Tune StabilityLib.dll not getting update

Ok, if you are getting this type of the problem then for that can have tried with the installed the program through a bundled motherboard disk or a downloaded copy??? i am teling you this all things because it is worth trying the latest version on the website, and also let me tell you here that this problem is with that to start.

Thanks for telling me about this all. but i have also tried with the Easy Tune Utility install from the MB CD. but after this also when i tried with the Easy Tune happens after the restart at that time also i get that during the update that the StabilityLib.dll fails to pass. thanks for your sugestion. any other recommendation for this case??

Yes, i am also facing the same problem and for resolving this , i tried with the above suggestion. and i have also downloaded Easy Tune several times from the Gigabyte MB site, but when i am trying wiht starting this at that time i get that Easy Tune still doesn't start. why this is now happenning???? even after the new download for this. yes, i have done uninstall of Easy Tune before each fresh install of Easy Tune, but still i am getting this problem. also here in this case, i am sure that i have followed the instructions exactly, but still after doing this all, i am getting the same problem wiht this. can here anyone reply me also for resolving the problem?? and thansk for the above suggestion.

YEs, i was also thinking to say here that this will be the reason for EasyTune not working properly. and if you are thinking for resolving the same problem then for that i will suggest you that you will need a newer version of your BIOS. i am not sure that this will help you for resolving the problem but at least you can try with doing that.

YEs, i tried with the update the MB BIOS from F5 to F6 as you have suggested to me but after that also i am getting that there is no change to Easy Tune starting. and after that also i tried with the downloading the Easy Tune from Gigabyte, when i tried with the installing this at that time again i get the same problem that no Easy Tunes start, what can i do now?? please reply me back for this also. now i am thinking here that there will be somethings in my hardware that is causing this problem. and also when i am trying with the doing the Easy Tune install from the CD at that time also it get fails. and at that time also i am getting exact same StabilityLib.dll failure in the update portion on restart. thanks for telling me about this.

Yes dude, i also start getting the same problem. and i had noticed that this start after updating from the Gigabyte site. for resolving this i have also tried with the uninstalling the ET6 and installing latest version from Gigabyte. but while i am tryi8ng with the installation at that time i get that the installation is failed with message "Please remove EasyTune6 first". and also after this i get that the all trace of ET6 was removed by Revo Pro. and when i tried with the re-install of ET6 from M/B Driver CD at that time i get that this was successful. thank god, i finally get resolve the problem. since you are also getting the same problem then for you also i will say to try with the same things and hope that you will get your problem to be resolve. and also after trying with this all now i can say here that you cannot easily update or upgrade ET6. reply me back about the results for this.

Yes, this relay worked for me. now i managed to install latest version of ET6 from the Gigabyte site (B11.0902.1), thanks for suggesting me about this all things. for doing this possible i have to first uninstall using REVO Uninstaller, after that run Windows Install Clean UP and then use REGEDIT to remove all references to EasyTune6 from the registry. after this when i try wiht the install at that time i get that this now get installed properly. and also at this time i dont get the StabilityLib.dll fails to update error again. thanks for helping me in this case,

Yeah!!!i was also having the same problem and i tried with that and i get that now i get answer about my question. thanks for telling me about this Loin . if i will get any other question about this then i will reply here back.