Thread: need help with dell XPS M1730 Replacement

need help with dell XPS M1730 Replacement

so i am having a problem with my dell laptop M1730 system need to re4place actually the problem in the GPU system that because epically when i just check on the dell websites for the US and also for the UK that is found to unable get any of the service center to replace or solve the problem does any one knows?

Re: need help with dell XPS M1730 Replacement

yeah i am having the similar about the dell laptop that which i am having the issue but that was solved by the engineer.i don't want to replace that i have an idea that first you must want to take the appointment from the online then after you get the change for the replacement.

does any of having an idea for the replacement of nvidia 8800m GTX SLi for the UK area so does anyone have a idea about the replacement and how to get the appointment from the online?

so while i am waiting for the last some week but that i was unable to work on the given date for the replacement that you want to mention the issue and also the laptop name so i think that is why unable to get the date for the my request

hi when i am having the problem on my laptop and i unable to use what is happening on that i don't know the engineer had told me that the problem in your hard disk so when try with online to take the appointment to replace but i unable to get the date it left more then 10 days but i not receive any mail.i don't now why this people are not giving the date for the replacement.

hi i am having the issue on my laptop dell XPS M1730 which i unable to make use so i need to replace this laptop so dell has been offer me new Dell ispiron 17R. so i thought i should accept because it seems vastly different on both the laptop.so please any one have the idea that about on replacement does it good for me or not?