Thread: WD MyBookLive: Getting error message while connect through web access

WD MyBookLive: Getting error message while connect through web access

i have WD MyBookLive 3 TB which is connected to router. in local network i connect my WD MyBookLive without having any problem with wifi. but the problem starts when i turn off the wifi on iphone and connect it through PC, i get the error message, which i state in my title. Anyone have any idea about this? anyone have any idea how can i solve this issue? If possible than please provide me more and more information related to this

Re: WD MyBookLive: Getting error message while connect through web access

Network storage is compatible with Apple Time Machine and even Windows computer you can, thanks to Western Digital SmartWare software over the wireless network secure wireless. The establishment of this with ease. Within minutes you can begin. My Book drive in seconds live entirely automatically detects your Apple Mac computer. (Even computers with Windows 7 and Vista are detected. And for XP systems are simple to set up the Discovery software from Western Digital.)

You have from anywhere in the network access to all content. Thanks to the built-in media server, you can your videos or photos in the living room on any DLNA certified device (such as modern LCD TVs) look at or listen to your music collection wherever you are. Even on the Internet you can access from anywhere via secure remote technology to your files. Whether at a family party or a project idea - past the clutter of DVDs, CDs, memory cards and USB sticks.

The elegant case, the My Book Live network hard drive from Western Digital external 3.5-inch (8.89 centimeters) protects drive with 3 terabytes, Mac OS X and Windows 7, Vista, XP compatible. Ethernet port, read speeds up to 100 megabits per second. Automatic and continuous backup protects your data while you work, compatible with Time Machine. The built-in media server transmits content to DLNA-certified multimedia device.

you can set up synchronization for important files that you want, wherever you are available. Streaming music, videos and images is also possible. You can allow colleagues and relatives to access certain files. Thanks to DLNA Support Tung can also consoles and other mobile devices to allow remote access to files. The Pro app has some additional features which you can see right after the official press release. For only $ 2.99 but well worth the extra cost is € 119 for a 1TB version of the Western Digital My Book Live. 2TB and 3TB cost 139 € only 179 € in the EIA.

It is increasingly common to have a laptop as main computer, often with insufficient disk space to hold all our files. On the other hand, we now have more equipment from which we want to use our files (one or more computers, tablets, mobile phones ...), so the option of having our files on a network drive is no longer something more akin to companies but little by little we are seeing an increasing number of users "home" are daring to host their files (as little media, more could be shared throughout the home) on a network hard drive to use them from any computer without having to duplicate it on all computers and what is best, forgetting laborious synchronizations.

The WD My Book Live also provides remote access to our records, both computer and through IOS and Android applications. To use these features, we will have to enable remote access through web interface (Configuration> Remote Access) and register a user (either that we created previously and those who want to use this service). Although it may seem obvious to say, to access remote files have to have our disc properly connected to a router running.

The Western Digital My Book World Edition II is a NAS (Network Attached Storage) with two built-in 3.5 inch drives with a total storage capacity of 4 TB. Most NAS systems have built-in extra features that are worthwhile, so is the WD. Think about the essential and convenient backup feature Bittorrent download function. The My Book World Edition II has opposite also include a media server to stream movies to a media player and iTunes server to your iTunes library sharing on the network.

When unpacking and installing beautiful product, still without active cooling. The web-based access to the device that is slow despite the fact that it is connected to an Ethernet cable to the computer through the router directly connected.