Thread: Mojo for the WDTVLive streaming media player

Mojo for the WDTVLive streaming media player

hey friends, anyone heard about this? this is new feature added and this is use to adds the proper images and xml data for the Main Menu RSS feeds. this is what i know or i heard about this. but still there are lots more to know about this. so please if anyone has any idea about this than please provide me.

Re: Mojo for the WDTVLive streaming media player

Visually, I find the GUI a bit too playful and bright (light gray / light green). When you see the sheets created with ThumbGen it well: cut the folder (cover as png file) with the mirror not quite out. Look at the different views partly from inappropriate. Especially in the list views. Perhaps this is because nocch what I find interesting the in-process version of Dark Light .

It is not functioning for me. First up I got a wrong message for somewhat about alpha numeric characters. I altered the file name and attempted to load it as a zipper file and got an invalid file type message. I after that renamed it to mojo.theme & still had no success.

there are some bugs in the new firmware, & I cannot tell you whether to upgrade or not. It depends on in the event you can live with the bugs until they with any luck fix them in the next release. I can tell you that the bugs are not so bad which you cannot mull through them and well try to minimize the visiual bugs, for example the text issues, in the next releases of Mojo. The just thing that might be bothersome is that scrolling in Gallery view does appear more slugish. It is not too slow, but it is slower, which can be minimized in the event you wait for the background to load before you scroll. It is up to you though whether the visuals are worth the a number of the issues.

I installed this now, from the net interface. even though I guess you utilized another place to get your box cover images? (the pics with the dvd box included). I have the Lord Of The Rings movies also. My Return Of The King has a different graphic, I am liking yours better. as well you have rounded corners, mine are square. The film stats are blank on that screen on the film preview screen/view, or as a minimum it is for me.

When you using Thumbgen, you need to make positive that you have the "generate .nfo" box check, you also must make positive that in Options the you have it selected to generate an xml you need to make positive that you have it selected to generate the metadata for the HUB's format.

I am planning to Generate the Film sheets using Your template from the metadata. Could you let me know what are the choices that i need to choose when i attempt to generate the Film sheets utilizing earlier meta information on the Thumbgen. later than generating the MovieSheets, I need to edit the backdrop portion to point to the local film backdrop for each Film XML.

i have the bat file in each of my individual film folder, when i click on the bat file it try to looad what look like a command prompt but then nothing happens, i copied of the same movies to my computer and the bat file worked. what else can i do cause i cannot copy 500 movies to my laptop computer.