Thread: Asus UX31 vs Sony Vaio Z 22

Asus UX31 vs Sony Vaio Z 22

As I’m thinking of buying the laptop but am confused of which one should I buy??whether to go with the Sony Vaio Z 22 or should I go with the Asus UX31. Can anyone help me which one would be the best for me, as I don’t have much idea about this? It would be more helpful for me if anyone could give the opinions for this.

Re: Asus UX31 vs Sony Vaio Z 22

See as you are looking for buying the notebook for yourself then it would be best if you buy the Sony vaio Z 22 notebook as this note book is best from the Asus UX31 notebook as I have seen many reviews for this notebook and from this I felt the sony vaio Z 22 has got good reviews when compared with the asus UX31

Before I say which one is best I would like to know what are the requirements for your notebook and for what use you want the laptop more, mean for your office use or gaming purpose.

I want the note book for my office use but as on free time I play the games. So I want the notebook which would be compatible with both the things. So if you suggest laptop which would be lightweight carrying and should be able to play some high end games.

According to me if you are looking for the laptop and confused witgh the two and from which one should you buy then I must say that you should go with the sony vaio Z 22 as when comparing with both the laptop I would say that vaio has good config then the asus. As vaio config consist of Core i7 620M, 2.67Ghz where as asus have got the Intel Core i5 2557M. it has 8 GB of RAM in vaio and asus has only 4 GB of RAM and there are many other features where sony vaio scores more then asus .

So if you want to buy the laptop then buying of the Sony Vaio Z 22 is most preferable option for you as it has got more good config in it.

I would like to know the perfect config for the sony vaio Z 22 series. Since I’m too thinking of buying the laptop but got confused after seeing the different config of vaio Z series on two different website. so can anyone provide me the perfect config of the laptop.

Here are the specifications for the sony vaio Z 22 series :-

• Core i7 620M Dual Core, 2.80GHz
    • 8GB of RAM
    • Blu-Ray drive
    • Intel HD Graphics 3000
    • Camera : Built-in HD web camera
    • Battery life - up to 13 hours 45 minute
    • Display - 13.1" LED , Full HD

As I have bought this notebook recently and would tell you that earlier when I ordered the laptop I was confused whether this laptop would stand up to the expectation as I had not seen the whole config and just ordered it but now as I’m using the laptop I must the laptop is awesum and one must surely go for buying the laptop without any hesitation.

I don’t think so buying the sony vaio notebook would be worth because there are many reason why you must avoid buying the notebook from them. Firstly your requirements for the laptop is just for office use and want to play some time games on it then I must ask you that why you should go for buying the vaio Z series as you can do the same in the asus notebook. Second thing is that as you are thinking of buying the notebook with less weight then asus is the best option as it consist less weight then the vaio Z. And above all price of asus laptop is quite less than the sony vaio Z 22. So by this it stats that you should go with the asus notebook instead of buying the sony vaio Z 22 notebook

I’m using the asus laptp and happy with the config which comes in it. I’m able to run all the softwares and able to play all the games with this laptop. So my suggestion is that you should go for buying the asus notebook.