Thread: Atheros Bluetooth Device is not working with windows 7

Atheros Bluetooth Device is not working with windows 7

HI, I have Acer Aspire One D255E in which I have Atheros Bluetooth Device installed, and have installed windows 7 in the machine but don’t know what could be the problem with the same. this is actually a Bluetooth radio but it is not working anyway with my machine. is there anybody having problem the similar problem with the same? any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Atheros Bluetooth Device is not working with windows 7

it might be possible as there could be some problem with the drivers you have installed in your machine, thus you should make sure you have installed all the necessary drivers in the machine and see whether you are getting the same problem or there is any variation. Because see though i don’t have the same device but still once i was also having the same problem with the machine and thus after reinstalling those drivers i was able to get it work again.

it might be possible as there could be some problem with the drivers you have installed in your machine, thus you should make sure you have installed all the necessary drivers in the machine and see whether you are getting the same problem or there is any variation. Because see though i don’t have the same device but still once i was also having the same problem with the machine and thus after reinstalling those drivers i was able to get it work again.
    Though i am agree with the above user but still along with that you should also make while installing the driver as those drivers are compatible with the operating system or else it would be worthless once again.

You can download all the latest drivers from the product manufacturer’s official website, have you visited that site ever?

Though i am agree with the above user but still along with that you should also make while installing the driver as those drivers are compatible with the operating system or else it would be worthless once again.

You can download all the latest drivers from the product manufacturer’s official website, have you visited that site ever?
    Yeah i was also thinking about the same as there could be some problem with the drivers but still though i have installed all the drivers, but still i can noticed that Bluetooth device disappeared from device manager, launch manger doesn't come into view any more, also while I am pressing Fn+F3 key it only activate/de-activate Wifi no popup to activate/de-activate wifi and blue tooth. Did thus difficulty fixed with anybody yet?

I don’t know exactly what could be the problem but still i have a doubts on the hardware that you are using. I would like to recommend you that you should try to detach the hardware once from the laptop and then reattach it and then try reinstalling the drivers once again. And if suppose you are re keep getting the same problem with the machine then you can have option to contact the service center and see what they are saying about the same.