Thread: unable to print straight and vertical on HP Photosmart 5510.

unable to print straight and vertical on HP Photosmart 5510.

With a Photosmart 5510 e All in One it is refusing to print straight. at the time of printing the text page the entire page appears to be slightly slant in the position. it just comes into the appearance about its distance from text edge to paper edge . after having an try for alignment procedure it didn't worked. after having an exchange for a new one i am facing with similar issue. by the way i am making use of a Mac with Lion. a help from your side is appreciated. please assist me in this.

Re: unable to print straight and vertical on HP Photosmart 5510.

i think the problem is occurring with your paper you are making use of. i think you should try for a different brand or weight might be the other factor affecting

if this does not seem to resolve the issue, we should consider the printer first.i think you should try for opening of the rear door and make sure of some piece of packaging or can be other objects obstructing there. after doing this ensure for the rear door to be seated in a correct manner.

you should try for measuring the number of skews you are getting. also in addition have an measure over the side margin located at the top of the page, following to the bottom of the page. finally have an subtraction of the two. you will find something with hint.

you should simply have a replace of your printer, if it covers under warranty. it is obviously a hardware issue. call for the support, they will have an replace of it.

i think there is a selection at the time of having a print so, make sure for the page options, and take into consideration the page layout and the proper placement of the paper. it might have happen that you didn't notice the options available at the time of printing. it might also happen that the drivers for printers are not enabling to have a clear print. try for an installation of new and recent drivers, it could solve the problem of yours. after having clean install, perform the print. i think you will come to an solution.

set the page settings by which you desire for in the page options available at the time of printing. here you can set desired size or layout of the page and adjust it according to your choice. however it cant be extended up-to certain limit. there are numerous options available for the adjustment of page in the page setup. after all you can clarify with the page preview option.