Thread: HP LJ 2055dn is printing unwanted pages with ‘/DevMgmt/Discoverytree.xml HTTP/1.1.’

HP LJ 2055dn is printing unwanted pages with ‘/DevMgmt/Discoverytree.xml HTTP/1.1.’

Well I am having HP LJ 2055dn. I have found that the pages are supposed to printing with GET /DevMgmt/Discoverytree.xml HTTP/1.1. Can you tell me how can I save the paper so that I can avoid the wasting of the same? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: HP LJ 2055dn is printing unwanted pages with ‘/DevMgmt/Discoverytree.xml HTTP/1.1.’

Looking at the situation I am asking following question which will be helpful to get the requirement of yours. Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter.

Re: HP LJ 2055dn is printing unwanted pages with ‘/DevMgmt/Discoverytree.xml HTTP/1.1.’

In this particular situation I am suggesting following solution which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
    • You should go for Printer and select HP 2055dn.
    • Now you have to right click and choose the Printer properties.
    • You have to go for Device Settings and go for Installable Options.
    • Duplex Unit: Installed
    • Printer Status notification: disabled and I think it is the root cause of the problem.
    • Finally click on the Ok button to accept the changes which you have done.
    • Once you have done see that the issue is resolved or not.

Well it’s just a guess I think there is an issue with the printer drivers on the computer of yours. what I am suggesting that you should reinstall the drivers on the system and see whether you are able to fix the issue. If the issue is still persisting than I am suggesting that you should visit the official website and look for the latest version of the drivers. You should download as well as install the same on the computer. after that you should reboot the system of yours. now tell me whether it was useful to you or not.

Let me know whether you have fixed the issue or not. If the above mentioned solution is not working for you than I recommend that you should contact the technical support team for the further assistance. They will understand the entire thing and let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours.

The issue lies with the driver which is used in the printer. There is a universal driver that can be used on this printer. Also do not forget to disable reporting option. One you done you can try to check how the printer response. The issue normally lies with the printer configuration which is needed to be check at a regular time interval. If you are trying to perform a number of time interval at a time then this problem arises in between.

Download and install PCL 5 and PCL 6 drivers. Download both the drivers and install in your system. The drivers configuration is important and disable the notifications as mentioned above. Then check back. Because in some case it might work without disabling the notifications so that printing jobs are not added. The existing driver is the one is causing issue. Overwrite the same and then check back.