Thread: How to change IP address on HP photosmart B209

How to change IP address on HP photosmart B209

i purchased this HP photosmart B209 all in one printer and it connects to my wireless network with windows xp. i also use this wireless printer for printing document using the iPhone as well as ipad device. Now i want to change the IP address for this printer. can any body explain process, to do this ip address changing task?? thanks in advance.

Re: How to change IP address on HP photosmart B209

you need to notice the IP address on a Network Config Page from the front of the printer. then reboot the router and printer on your system. after that try to access the printer setting. in that new network window, add printer using new IP address. perform installation task on it. then reboot it and perform the installation task on it. then set it to default printer. that's it. it works on new IP address. try this and check what happen onto it.

Make sure the printer and the router are in range. if you confirm this situations, then only try this simple adding existing printer with new IP address process. try this in such wireless manner. check its valuable result on your system.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameli View Post
    Make sure the printer and the router are in range. if you confirm this situations, then only try this simple adding existing printer with new IP address process. try this in such wireless manner. check its valuable result on your system.
    the process is being simple to do this ip address changing task on your windows xp system. in that you need to simply go to Click Start > Programs > HP > HP Photosmart B209 Series > Reconfigure Wireless connection. then set the IP address as per your own demand. this will be work to fix your complex issue.

Quote Originally Posted by JErastus View Post
    the process is being simple to do this ip address changing task on your windows xp system. in that you need to simply go to Click Start > Programs > HP > HP Photosmart B209 Series > Reconfigure Wireless connection. then set the IP address as per your own demand. this will be work to fix your complex issue.
    i checked this option and must say that i don't see any such reconfigure wireless option. then i simply use manual of the printer. there is step by step process present on it that works to fix this problem. now i works on this system with new IP address. thanks for your valauable result for fixing this issue.