Thread: HP Officejet 6500 Scanning Continuously goes To Wrong Computer

HP Officejet 6500 Scanning Continuously goes To Wrong Computer

i purchase this HP Officejet 6500 all in one computer an its works fine with my home network for printing and scanning. but last few days one problem arrives onto ti. when i try to change the location of the scanner when the scanning has been performed, it goes onto wrong computer. i try to change this computer but it doesn't change. can any person help me to fix this complicated issue. thanks in advance for any suggestion to fix this issue.

re: HP Officejet 6500 Scanning Continuously goes To Wrong Computer

the first solution is simple in this case. you need to perform reset setting task on it. this will be work and in response it will be work to fix your complicated unable to change scanning location problem. for doing this resetting task on your hp printer, i suggest to you that unplug power cable of printer for few minutes. then plug power cable to printer and immediately press #6 on your windows based system. this will be work to fix your complicated troubles.

if you not able to fix this complex issue, i recommend to you for try to upgrade the driver of the printer. this is well for you to fix such complicated problems onto it. try this and check what should be happen onto it. use the device manager of your windows xp and perform this upgrade printer driver task.

if possible then i would be suggest to apply diagnostic tools on it. this is most helpful tools that works when the printer is being not able to connect with your home based network system. there are many diagnostic tools present that will be work to fix such complex issues onto it. troubleshooting section of the manual also gives you information about this network. hence try this and check what things happen onto it.

you can things differently to fix this complex issue. i recommend to you that try to change the locations of the printer. this is necessary when the printer connected to your network system is might be not worked properly as per expectations. the installation process of the printer over any particular PC is being very simple and i hope that you know it very well. hence try this and check its valuable result on your network. i hope that this time, you get better result on your network to save the scanning document on proper expected computer.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikaGeek View Post
    you can things differently to fix this complex issue. i recommend to you that try to change the locations of the printer. this is necessary when the printer connected to your network system is might be not worked properly as per expectations. the installation process of the printer over any particular PC is being very simple and i hope that you know it very well. hence try this and check its valuable result on your network. i hope that this time, you get better result on your network to save the scanning document on proper expected computer.
    If the installation is successful on the other computer , install a USB powered hub on the first computer. this will be work to fix such kind of problem and there is not any such issues arriving on your printer at any level. try this and check what things happen onto it.

Re: HP Officejet 6500 Scanning Continuously goes To Wrong Computer

the same kind of problem arrives on my network. I tried the install, but it failed.then i simply perform resetting printer task with the help of step by step method present in manual. this will be work and in response it fix my problem. you can also try this and check what happens onto it. if it will not work then use warranty card and replace your printer for fixing this issue completely.