Thread: Ink Cartridge damaged on HP Officejet Pro 8500 A909g

Ink Cartridge damaged on HP Officejet Pro 8500 A909g

i used this HP Officejet Pro 8500 A909g all in one printer in last nine month and now it doesn't able to detect the Ink Cartridge. I have renewed all 4 cartridges but I am still getting the same error. it always say that the Ink Cartridge is being damaged on my windows 7 system. i need perfect solutions that works to fix this complex issue. Customer Service center didn't respond very well to fix this complicated troubles. any help will be appreciable.

Re: Ink Cartridge damaged on HP Officejet Pro 8500 A909g

Use a fresh, dry, soft, lint-free cloth to clean the electrical contacts inside the product. in this process, you need to clean all the particles of the printer including the ink cartridge and other hardware particles of it. try this and check its valuable result on your windows 7 system. this is well for you.

you can also simply try to perform reset setting task on it. for doing this task i suggest to you that try to press * + # 3,2,9, Special reports/Print-mech button tap, enter code=10 and then press OK to print the test page. it will be set all the setting to its default stage. in response, might be possible this ink cartridge gives you the proper response and then you can able to print some text with using this cartridge. try this and if possible also perform the restoring on your windrows 7 system this is well for you to fix this ink Cartier damaged problem.

if possible that try to perform printer driver update task onto it. this is well for you to fix this complex process on your windows 7. device manager of the windows 7 gives you the details about this printer and its previously installed printer driver versions. Then use the online printer driver upgrade task on your system. try this and check its respective result on your system. try this and check what happen onto it.

you need to check its review and troubleshooting information. if there is clear evidence of repeated and continuing problems with this printer, with many being replaced under warranty. if there is such conditions happen onto it, try to perform the replacing printer using warranty period. try this and check what happens onto ti.