Thread: HP Photosmart C5180 on Windows 7

HP Photosmart C5180 on Windows 7

i used this HP Photosmart C5180 printer in last six month on my windows xp and now i want to use it on my windows 7. can anybody help me to do this task. i am not sure whether this printer works well on windows 7 or not. if any body have experience about it on windows 7, please share it here. this is well for me. thanks for any thing that works to do this installation task.

Re: HP Photosmart C5180 on Windows 7

HP has released the full support drivers and software for Printer C5180 compatible with windows 7 system. hence i would be suggest to you that check the available driver for your printer. you can easily get this with the help of the official site. try this and check what happen onto it. then download and install it on your windows 7. after that at the time of installing printer, use this driver for better performance. this is best to make good connection between the printer and the windows 7 system.

i try this printer installation on windows 7 system. then i got quite shocking error. The HP C5180 will start the scan, but then won't complete it. It doesn't perform it and show up any error message. what was the problem. can anybody explain more things about it. printing task works well on this printer but scanning gives such issue.

in that case, there is possibility that the windows 7 is being not comfortable with the HP C5180 printer. you need to try to find out the windows 7 compatible driver for your printer. this is well for you to fix this complex issue. try this and check what happen onto it. try this with the help of the official as well as non official site. you found that suitable windows 7 driver for your printer. this is well for you to fix this installation problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JErastus View Post
    in that case, there is possibility that the windows 7 is being not comfortable with the HP C5180 printer. you need to try to find out the windows 7 compatible driver for your printer. this is well for you to fix this complex issue. try this and check what happen onto it. try this with the help of the official as well as non official site. you found that suitable windows 7 driver for your printer. this is well for you to fix this installation problem.
    the HP Photosmart C5180 printer will scan using the printer buttons but won't scan to the computer. hence i would be say that try to scan the document on your printer with using this printer button,. this si better for you to fix this complex issue. try this and check what things happen otno it,.

its better way to use this printer on the windows xp rather than windows 7. this is very old printer and that time even the windows 7 is being not arriving. we know that the windows 7 is much looks like windows xp but if we think about the driver, then windows 7 is different and windows xp is different . hence i would be say that you need to use this printer on your windows xp. this is well for you to access full performance of your printer. try this and check what happen onto ti. i am quite sure that this old printer works well with windows 7.