Thread: Unable to print from front to back page using HP photosmart 7960

Unable to print from front to back page using HP photosmart 7960

i used this HP photosmart 7960 all in one printer in last two month on windows 7 and now i am facing problem onto it. the problem is that when i set to print the text from front to back it will not print in that way. can anybody help me to do this simple task. any help regarding this issue will be helpful for me.

Re: Unable to print from front to back page using HP photosmart 7960

in this case, i would be suggest you to check that is printer driver contains latest version or not. if this is not latest printer driver version, you need to perform printer driver upgrade task on it. this is well and in result you can be found that the result comes on your system is being great. this is necessary when the printer not able to do works as per its previously settled setting. hence in that case, there is necessary to do this online update driver task. this will be work to print the text from back to front and front to back manner. try this and check your printer output.

Quote Originally Posted by Hymavath View Post
    in this case, i would be suggest you to check that the driver of the printer is being latest version or not. if this is not in latest version based driver, you need to perform latest driver upgrade task on it. this is well and in result you can be found that the result comes on your system is being great. this is necessary when the printer not able to do works as per its previously setted setting. hence in that case, there is necessary to do this online update driver task. this will be work to print the text from back to front and front to back manner. try this and check your printer output.
    you can also try to reset the setting of the printer. this is most simplest way and for doing this task you need to just do the unplug power supply connection for few time. after that connect power cable to proper position. then you see that the printer setting has been set to its default position. this is well for you and in response you found that all settings works like default stage. then set this option and check your printer output. i'm, sure you got best result on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Denholm View Post
    you can also try to reset the setting of the printer. this is most simplest way and for doing this task you need to just do the unplug power supply connection for few time. after that connect power cable to proper position. then you see that the printer setting has been set to its default position. this is well for you and in response you found that all settings works like default stage. then set this option and check your printer output. i'm, sure you got best result on it.
    you need to check that the the "Page Order" option is set to "Front to Back" or not, this is necessary when the problem is arriving on your printer. try this and check what happen on your system. this is well for you. if it deosn't set or changes after few timess, try to fix this issue. this is necessary to fix your complicated problem. try this and check what should be comes on printed page.

you need to set your printer preferences. this is necessary to do this simple task and then perform the necessary process onto it. for doing this process, i will be suggest to you that try to click on printer properties option by right click on printer. then hit the preferences tab. it show your respective setting. try to set this setting as per your own demand. then check its result on your printer. try this and locate what happen onto it.

If your printer offers Duplex printing, use it. this is well for print the text or images in very fast manner instead of doing the printing in normal way. To find out if your printer supports duplex printing, refer to your printer manual. this is well for you to fix your complicated actions.