Thread: Colour cartridges of HP Officejet Pro 8500 are running down when i don't print in colour

Colour cartridges of HP Officejet Pro 8500 are running down when i don't print in colour

Six months ago I purchase HP Officejet Pro 8500 all in one printer and now it gives unexpected problem on my windows xp. when i try to set the setting of this printer to only print in black, then suddenly it prints with blue or other color ink. is it joke or something intresting happen on printer setting. i am not expecting such things on my printer. any help to fix this complicated issue helpful for me.

Re: Colour cartridges of HP Officejet Pro 8500 are running down when i don't print in colour

Graphics are typically printed with the color cartridge (even in gray scale mode) unless the "use black only" selection is made. you need to check the driver of this printer. this is well for you. you can do this task with the help of online driver update task. there are so many sites available that works to fix this complicated issues by providing the latest driver. you can use this driver and check its result on your printer. try this and check what happen onto it.

Re: Colour cartridges of HP Officejet Pro 8500 are running down when i don't print in colour

you need to check the setting of the printer. in printer setting try to set to the option "use black only". this is well for using the printer to print text or images in black ink. try this and check what happens onto it. try this and get the valuable result onto it.

After multiple print head cleanings the printer would work for fixing this issue temporary or permanently. for doing this task, you need to just open the printer and then perform cleaning onto it. you can also use the printer manual and check what things happen onto it. for more information, read the manual and apply its mentioned process to do this printer parts cleaning task.

Ink is used in a number of ways throughout the printing process. in such number of process, this may happen when printing in normal mode when printing the front page of duplex ed pages and in best mode for all text printing. you can simply try to change the mode of the printer from one to another. this is well for recognizing the printer in different mode and get its real result onto it. We used HP's XL print cartridges that offer the best deal and i suggest to you that use this printer mode and check its result on your printed page. i hope that this best mode will print your text in proper black color ink.

In the printing process, some ink is used to prepare the printer for use. hence i suggest to you for check this printing happens on how many times. if it happens more than 10 times, i suggest to you for change the black color ink with new black color cartridge. this is well for removing the problem if it related to the black color. try this and also reset setting of the printer. this might be work for removing any such conditions where printer not print text in black color. at the time of inserting this new cartridge onto your printer be careful that the cartridge you use it being compatible with your printer or not. this will be avoid any printer not supported installed cartridge problem.