Thread: Getting "Pump Motor Stalled" error in HP Photosmart C7280

Getting "Pump Motor Stalled" error in HP Photosmart C7280

As i state in my title that i am using HP Photosmart C7280 printer and get some error message in this. I have a HP Photosmart C7280. I received a "pump motor stalled Press Enter" message on my screen. Pussing "OK" the printer goes through a series of clicks and it sounds like the head slide back and forth. Then I obtain an "ink system error" message. (Error code 0xc05d0082). The message tells me to turn the printer off and back on. After doing this, using the power button, I received the following "closed because of poor" was not properly shut down the computer. Then the printer automatically cycles back to "pump motor stalled" message.

Re: Getting "Pump Motor Stalled" error in HP Photosmart C7280

I had the same problem and can not get him back. This is really sad that you have to go buy a new printer when it has barely been used. I tried all the tricks you can imagine. I guess it's time to go buy a Canon printer!

I have the similar trouble with the HP Photosmart C7280. I remove the power and carried out the paper came out, put it back, and the printer is again after clicking and churning. The problem is again every few days. I called HP and I are offering a 30% discount on a "renewed selected" HP, with an option to extend the warranty to 3 years for $ 20. I'm not sure yet what my next step will be.

I get this message about 3 times in a row shortly after a cold start (# 6 and when turned on). The noise from the machine made me feel bad about it. After asking me to load paper, clear a couple of jams that does not exist, it started working fine. I only did the hard reset once, and it was because the machine was giving me the message ink subsystem has faild. I do not think these printers as refurbished ink cartridges. I started troubles soon later than they began utilizing them.

i tried to turn off / on, but the similar results. I was making improper force error before the error of the pump motor, too, when shut down properly, too. I am with EWeight - the next will be a fee.

The printer has been for quite a few time (one or two days). Error first to appear was the failure of the ink. Error 0xc19a0035. Printer off and then again. When i turn the printer on, I had an error of pump motor stalled. Click OK to continue, the printer started intializing. Then a lot of creeking, the movement of the belt and what sounded like diving equipment!

Have a C7280. "Pump Motor stuck" is the message and Powered approached. Remove all ink cartridges, close the printer and click OK. The printer ran until the wine cartridge error. Put the cartridge back and shut the printer and click OK. It is working again. Hope this helps.

I had accuratly the similar troubles with the pump motor stopped and improper shutdown. This was the perfect solution! I removed all the cartridges, click on is good. Then I waited to be asked for the cartridges, replacements, and viola!