Thread: HP Officejet Pro 8500 missing scanned pages

HP Officejet Pro 8500 missing scanned pages

While i am having a two of the machine that it should be contain both the service that having scanner and faxing on both the document when i am scanning the page about the some file scan all the pages but some reason i not able to find some of the page that is missing from the document so either it will be missing while fax the document so help me?

re: HP Officejet Pro 8500 missing scanned pages

hi does you know any of the software update available for website for the printer. if you know then please he me out?

so i just saw that many customer have facing this problem one of me also that having the issue about the missing file from the document either the machine will be skipping the some page or getting the problem when fax to the other person so the printer i am having is HP office jet pro L7000 series and also i am using a 2 wire phone cable which i go t from the printer so rather than 4 wire cable so i think this is the issue about the printer that they might be incorrect done some software for this printer so as per as factory restore i try to restore the program but i am not sure about this that can be solved out

so i just return the printer because of the black ink has been leaked from all over the desk then i get the replaced fax machine that would be getting the missing page issue so i am have been face that just miss some of the page and i am not able to find any of the all in one printer that actually need to be worked

when i replace the printer with 8500 printer on the next days i am having the same issue about the missing data while i am do copy or scanning or email whatever attempt to do.all this thing hopeless and can you help me to fix the issue that i am facing the problem after the resetting with the another printer?.

when i like to buy this all-in-one product that i am thinking this is all hopeless so i just searched on the HP side about the replacement my 8500 but i not able to find it so i just want to settle with the 6500 on it half price it having the smaller cartridge but it working fine through more consistently

i think this more expensive product that 8500 and the lot of money have to spend for it after that also we not able to get the worked properly more about that when i facing to the another person that time i just lost the data due to incomplete financial document my loan will be declined i am very fad-up with this printer.