Thread: HP Deskjet F4200 printer doesn’t support on windows 7

HP Deskjet F4200 printer doesn’t support on windows 7

some days left that i just bought a new laptop and i just tried to install the driver to my laptop and the driver was i want to install that in HP Desk jet f4235 so it is all in one printer because of some reason that i was unable to do so and its doesn't support the windows 7 version. so it might be having the another program that can be support. so that can be install and so can be use so it better to install this software rather than buy a new printer so please help me?

Re: HP Deskjet F4200 printer doesn’t support on windows 7

i just want let me know that which printer of HP desk ject f4200 do you have it? or lets me know that the windows7 OS are you using right now so it is 32 or 64bits.so i having the same problem that i can be able to solved the problem.

while i am having the printer that having the issue to install the application software device that is not supportable with winodws7 and having the 64 bits and the printer which i am using is HP Desk jet 4235 that is all in one.

so please any one can be help me to solved out the problem that i am having the windows vista 64 bits and also having that is 6.0 version, which i am having on HP desk jet f4200 so i am just getting the issue from this printer, so first the scanner stop the middle of the printer and the scan both are the same. so i just doing that software uninstalling and reinstalling the again and again but the error did i got they say that you printer is OFF or the cable wired is not plugged but when i download the new driver and install get the stuck after the some step.

i just wan to tell you that just skip the some of the installation step of the driver and then after just try to installed the local printer so when it will be asked that which type port are you chose for the usb and after then just hint it and look for the folder which contain the HP manufacturer you want to choose the printer which is related too the HP Desk jet.

so when i am try to installed follow that i just need to follow that the printer wizards and also should be lets us now about the least printer so what are try to do to getting the achievement of the printing driver only when the printer scanner don't function properly and wont work.

i think you want to go the control panel and need to check weather which the PC is say that usb device is not recognized so it showing that it was just unplugged then after i just put the turn off after some time i restart the PC i believe the it is hardware issue then i just try but not able to get out front this problem. and able to find any printer on the display