Thread: Not able to print on small size of paper on HP Office jet 6500

Not able to print on small size of paper on HP Office jet 6500

while i want to buy a set and need to created a new word document and also we need make the arrangement for the paper size and also the setting for the border and also for the custom page get to be make the size formatted cards. so i believe that i am right now using a new windows 7 along with a appropriate requirement on updates drivers for the printer so while my document is only printed on my 8 x 12 sheet only and not also on the 4 x 6 sheets of the cards. so if you having a small type of paper then it unable to print the paper or its say that paper is mismatch so can anyone know why this is happen?

re: Not able to print on small size of paper on HP Office jet 6500

hi did you ever get the problem solved out about the paper smaller size is not acceptable by the printer so i am having the same issue that i am also facing this type but their not more issue for because their is more small paper uses for me.

yeah you may be sure about that how to print the document from the printer and also hoe to command from the computer i need to fix the paper setup that when are you trying to print the document the proper size of the paper it should be use in the custom size so while in the windows you may get to do this both that may be know that this can be print in the dialog box when you make the command for the print job.

i just got the different solution but not the single solution did it will be helpful for me. so i am thinking that the paper is some thing odd so that i am just
    thinking about it is gripper roller that can be pulled paper on the printer so up to the printer so it is on the left so while i just put the paper outside the custom size paper bars that i can be seem that it is not acceptable by the printer that which is less than the 8.5x11 size that is A4 size paper.

i thing that you may want to check the resolution for this problem so if they get the mismatch the problem then it will not be acceptable so i am trying to print in draft or may be to print in the general mode if this should be get the issue as from the test.

hi you want to make sure that the with the weight and size of the paper all the option has been available on the printer drivers that if you want to try to get the print from the tray 4 then you want to just using the print command from the PC, and may be you want to choose the possible size that you actually want to print the through the printer and also sometimes the paper is too heavy that was unable to accept by the printer according to the command has been put on the PC.so just you want to which command did they accept by the printer after then you can print the number of the copy so we cannot be continue from there.

when if you are trying 8.5 x 5.5 print this command and after then you just put for the print size is 5.5x4.25 response cards so this id not matching with the command so it will not be acceptable then you get the miss match reply from the every time so help us for this?

yeah i got the finally the exact problem to get the print. so just do one thing so i just that one of the user has help me to get out from this issuee and give me some setting in words.that just go to the print option just go to the paper size just click on the which ever you wan the size then after then will you want to click on the apply button after then just click on the preview button then you able to get the actual size that hs been fitted . then you able to get the perfect size.

i got the idea that why printer is not accepting the wrong command that if you type the wrong command so it is possible that waste of the so driver don't accept thru command more time the waste of the paper means waste of the money so that also plenty of ink can be save.

i am having a HP printer that will be contain the custom sizes. if i want to get the print out for the network printing so then i may be having as to hold the fax machine

Re: Not able to print on small size of paper on HP Office jet 6500

yeah i am complete irritated from the printer. i unable to print any of the page with having the lesser size when i want to print the page around the4.5x5.5 that i getting the problem the printer is not accepting the page size. although there is an option on the printer about the auto size.