Thread: How to change the region code for printer.

How to change the region code for printer.

so i am having a new HP office jet 7210 printer so that was actually purchased on USA so i just moved the office to IRELAND when the HP website that has been told me that my HP 338 cartridge would have been work on the printer. so when i am just want to install and that will be tells me that which are you trying to connect the cartridge that was not correct so can i now that how can i change the region code for the printer that can be acceptable to the local cartridge?

Re: How to change the region code for printer.

i am thought that you might be need a help from the HP contact service center for the regional reset required to be performed to your printer. so i think you need a take access point that may be help for your computer and the printer so while the converse the HP to printer so that you will be need a set of the cartridges for the Ireland and may be the your old cartridges will no longer to work after the reset. so there should not be having any of the charge for the regional reset of the printer as that was can be covered with the cartridge warranty has been given to you.

i am also heard that many of the customer have been try for the several times i am also just use many times so that i am facing that will not provide any region code without any charge that they will be assist that not be provide any of the reset instruction without any buying a new purchase warranty printer or may want to pay for the warranty card for the service. this is ridiculous that HP service for the region code.

so may i know that which country are you shifted now that you have to reset your region code that the region code should be covered under the warranty of the cartridges or may be on the printer warranty so can you sen me the message so i can help you for your region code with your case ID from the HP is let i see how can i able do for you.

SO i just want to tell you that whenever you want to contact on the HP site that just select the cartridge warranty. so the HP support will be not reset the region code without a charge so than i please can i get the case number from the agent that get all the information with a contact lets me check it and so i try to help you if the there no issue for you about the email.

i purchase a latest HP photo smart C5280 printer that is all in one printer so when i am in UK so i using a HD 350 and 351 ink cartridges so right now so when i am in Pakistan i just using a new gueniue HP 74 and HP 75 ink cartridges for the Pakistan today that so i can be able to use the similar printer. so while i am getting the error that time i just become shocked to saw that printer is not working.

so i am also getting the similar issue about the printer that the region code that will be irritated me to get out from this problem when i am in new zealand 02 so i just cell the printer to the belgium customer so for just to talk with the HP service center for that i spend the 20 euro then also i didnt get the help so plaese somebody help me out.