Thread: Getting fatal error while installing HP PSC 1410 printer

Getting fatal error while installing HP PSC 1410 printer

When I bought a laptop with a new window OS 7 and also contain 64 - bit. So I just want to install and required to connect the HP PSC 1410 in it.When I'm trying first time that have no idea that if we connect to the PC the icon will show the basic deskjet printer message that in use when this is not possible to connect then after that just download the software from the HP printer driver. Then I also was able to connect so please someone can help resolve the error and to install?

Re: Getting fatal error while installing HP PSC 1410 printer

I want to say that are there any problems with the use of an operating system Windows 7 that I am found a similar difficulties. so just get the software from the HP website. so just wait until I'm finished up my system after then just connect the cable from the printer when it completed the installation of the windows, but that show me that the driver is not installed successfully completed, but I know I made to successfully install Once I'm coming to the display settings. so just try to set up then I get the fatal error that there is no window handle for the printer is installed.

Always i saw that HP PSC 1410 i am facing some of the problem and it is all in one printer, so while i am installing driver for the printer on my windows 7 that i always take lot of time to install so i just go to some step for the installation to be completes but when i reach the 4 step for installation i just got the fatal error and i am able to install the driver.

yeah i just thought that i am also getting the same issue that i say that something should be unable to open any keys. i think may be i am lossing the editing keys permission after that are to be created.so just try all the ways to get the complete control. but i unable to get it bu tmy installation center scans correctly then also the driver say that driver are not installed properly so i open the MS word or the adobe to give a print command but i am not getting any of the list for the print option. when i am having the windows XP installed in my pC that time is working properly so plaese any one help me?

hi i thing this is ridiculous having the same issue that i am also getting the problem from the last 5-6 days but finally i got the result so i just done that i first uninstalled the HP services and just do the fresh installation.The administrator requires some permission for the editing the keys and i like to just installed and follows the step to install successfully without the error free so might be you get help from these.

i just got the same issue. that fatal error that will be irritated me during the installation that with not having the detailed error report so i found the error code 1602. but i cant know about the code what is trying. i cannot despite and not having the idea about the code. so even i just tried to do the installation and setup for the administrator that was also not avail.

from last some month i am just facing the issue about the printer. so after that with many time when i am unsuccessful from the installation then i reached to the new wizard in hp's support that websites that i can finally get the help and i can able to install the software on just my windows 7 laptop.

so please just see from the site may be you get the help about the fatal error only when you get the during the installation so just look at this site out of warranty this site may be help in solved out the problem about the uninstall and re-installation issue for the printer. so when i just try from the last three day to just download the HP printer driver then after i just remove the all the installation file from the system so go to this site might be you get the help.