Thread: Faulty Cartridge in Photosmart C3180

Faulty Cartridge in Photosmart C3180

I am quite desperate because I cannot solve this problem for months. Suddenly stopped my multifunction recognizes the cartridge color, color copy start button blinks constantly. will not let me print anything in color, initially thought maybe that was defective cartridge buy a new one so, uninstall all the drivers, the re-installed and place the new cartridge and still the same problem. Color printing is disabled, clean the contacts, and do not understand what the problem is.

Re: Faulty Cartridge in Photosmart C3180

Most likely is that the color cartridge contacts are dirty with ink. I refer to the contacts on the cartridge itself, and contacts that connect the printer with the cartridge. The can clean with a cloth dampened with water. To check if the printer works, you can disconnect the PC and try to make a color photocopy. By the way, remember that this printer can operate with a single cartridge. If you have an urge to print something, you can remove the color cartridge and print only in black (or vice-versa).

I have the same problem buying a new cartridge and everything was normal until today m no longer recognizes him and says problem and tricolor cartridge according to note that you can print with one cartridge but do not.

My printer is HP psc1315 all in one. Two weeks ago I bought a new black cartridge. That was working fine, now I am getting an error message "printer cartridge is not installed or not compatible". Try out - in the printer many times, took the cartridge and put it back, then replaced with the age I was before, but I still get that message. Even with the old cartridge.

I have this HP Photosmart C3180 and print with a single cartridge. I have exhausted the color and symbol is flashing Cartridge out and does not print anything else. Even if configured to only use black. Tell me but as I should.

If there is any issues related to cartridge of the printer, its better to replace this cartridge rather than doing any thing. I have faced similar problem and that time i used same kind of solutions to fix this complex issue. it works and now my printer works well with this new cartridge. You can also try it.