Thread: HP Photosmart Premium C410a- some of the functions are not available with IMAC

HP Photosmart Premium C410a- some of the functions are not available with IMAC

Currently I am using Operating system IMAC and also with this I am using HP Photosmart Premium C410a. but here I can say that some of the functions are not available with IMAC, this is because, before this I was having windows XP and with this I get that some of the functions I had when using HP computer system is no longer available with IMAC. This is like not able to print selected areas, print on two pages on book. What you all will say for this reason?? Can here anyone suggest me some suggestion on this??? Please reply m back if you are also facing the same problem.

Re: HP Photosmart Premium C410a- some of the functions are not available with IMAC

Ok, if you are getting this type of the problem then for that reason I will suggest that you will need to download the drivers from the Apple site for your HP printer on your Apple IMac. After this, install them to your system and then I am sure that you will not get this problem again. Also you can download that drivers from the following::

HP drivers for Apple IMac

Re: HP Photosmart Premium C410a- some of the functions are not available with IMAC

Yeah!! thanks for the download link. i tried with downloading the drivers from there and now i can get that all the features are available with the Apple IMAC also. thanks again for the downloading link.